Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Longoria Game I13 Ash Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPAI13GM6 Adult
Got a question about the Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Longoria Game I13 Ash Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPAI13GM6 Adult ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Which bat is more balanced, this, the Marucci CU26, or the Old Hickory TC1?
I would say of those three bats the Marucci Chase Utley Maple Wood Baseball Bat (CU26B) Adult would be the most balanced option.
What is the weight? We are looking for a 34" 32 oz.
The weight of the 2017 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Longoria Game I13 Ash Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPAI13GM6 Adult is an approximate -3 length to weight ratio. With wood bats each billett will be different which does not allow each wood bat to have the exact same weight.
Louisville Slugger is the Official Bat of Major League Baseball and the #1 name in baseball since the earliest days of the sport. In many ways, the storied 130+ year history of the Louisville Slugger baseball bat began in the talented hands of 17-year-old John A. "Bud" Hillerich. Back in the 1880s, Bud was working at his father's woodworking shop in Louisville, Kentucky. Legend has it that Bud, a lover of baseball and a player himself, slipped away from work one afternoon in 1884 to watch Louisville's major league team, the Louisville Eclipse. Bud was in the stands as the team's star, P.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
- * NEW EXO ARMOR That Doubles Surface Hardness *
- Free Shipping!
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
- Flame Tempered Natural with High Gloss Finish
- Bone Rubbed to Close Pores and Make Wood Harder
- Evan Longoria Game-Day Model
- Cupped End
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Large Barrel
- Standard Handle
- MLB Approved - Pro Ink Dot Certified for Slope of Grain
- MLB Grade Ash Wood
- Turning Model: EL3-I13
The 2017 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Longoria Game I13 Ash Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPAI13GM6 Adult is the exact model that MLB third baseman Evan Longoria uses in game. The Silver Slugger Award winner's bat features the I13 turning model. The I13 is considered to be Louisville Slugger's most popular big barrel bat. The thick transition from the large barrel to the standard handle results in a slightly end loaded swing weight that is preferred by power hitters who are swinging for the fence. This Evan Longoria version, dubbed the EL3-I13, highlights these features with a flame tempered, high-gloss barrel and an unfinished handle. Louisville Slugger: It's In Your Hands! Buy yours today with fast, free shipping!
NOTE: Professionals often customize their equipment. This consumer product may vary from the model customized by a pro for game day.
A+++ all the way.