Chandler Aaron Judge Home Run Derby Replica Trophy Baseball Bat: AJ99.2
Got a question about the Chandler Aaron Judge Home Run Derby Replica Trophy Baseball Bat: AJ99.2 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
David Chandler founded RxSport and started making Chandler bats in 2010. Using the woodworking techniques, he learned while in the luxury furniture business, Chandler has successfully created a maple wood baseball bat that is not only stronger but also higher performing than anything else currently on the field. It starts with the absolute top quality maple wood with near-perfectly straight grains. The maple used is extremely high density and virtually unbreakable. Each bat is turned by hand, and not mass produced like many wood bats today. The glossy finish that gives Chandler.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
- Free Shipping!
- Modeled After MLB All-Star Aaron Judge's Home Run Derby Bat
- 2.46 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Ink Dot Proves Slope Of Grain Straightness For MLB Approval
- 0.950 Inch Handle Diameter
- Pro-Quality Maple Wood Construction
- Each bat takes more than five (5) hours to create.
- Slightly Cupped End Helps Improve Balance, Durability, & Pop
The Chandler Aaron Judge Home Run Derby Replica Trophy baseball bat combines pro-quality wood with an unbeatable look and feel. Each one of these wood baseball bats is masterfully crafted out of rock hard maple wood and are modeled after the bat Aaron Judge used in the 2017 Home Run Derby. Like other Chandler bats, this model features an ink dot on the sturdy handle to prove the slope of grain straightness and ensure it is MLB approved. On the other end, the barrel will feature a slight cup that helps improve balance, increase swing speed, and ensure you are getting one of the hardest hitting surfaces of all-time. With 160 years in the making, Chandler Bats is a true measure of quality and consistency.
This Chandler Aaron Judge Home Run Derby Replica Trophy Baseball Bat (AJ99.2) features a 2.46-inch barrel diameter, a 0.950-inch handle diameter, and it is insanely well balanced to help hitters increase swing speed through the hitting zone. These Chandler wood bats won't last long, so hurry. Free shipping every day at JustBats.com. Remember, we're here for you from click to hit!
Selection, promptness, and customer support!