BWP Mr. Nasty Maple Wood Baseball Bat: BWPNAS Adult
Got a question about the BWP Mr. Nasty Maple Wood Baseball Bat: BWPNAS Adult ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Does this BWP Mr. Nasty Maple wood bat come in 34 inch length with the -3 oz differential? With a no knob handle?
The BWP Mr. Nasty Maple Wood Baseball Bat: BWPNAS Adult is featured in a 34 inch length but all models will come with a flared knob design. The length to weight ratio is approximate -2 to -3.
Is there a difference between this â€œMr Nastyâ€ and the other option for this bat? Other than color and maybe the ink dot?
The difference between this model BWP Mr. Nasty Maple Wood Baseball Bat: BWPNAS Adult and the other one is going to be the color, otherwise they are the same bat.
Does this BWPNAS have cupping? Is so, is it half of full?
This BWP Mr. Nasty Maple Wood Baseball Bat (BWPNAS Adult) will have a cupped end. In my opinion, I would say the cupping will be a full cup that should make the bat feel more balanced and bring the swing weight down as well.
BWP Bats, LLC is a truly unique wooden bat manufacturer. Their location, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and strict attention to detail enable us to provide the highest quality of bats available to the marketplace. BWP is located in the heartland of Pennsylvania, which is known as the hardwood capital of the world. Only the finest hardwood trees are processed into bats. Billets that do not meet these criteria are manufactured into other commercial products, so only the highest quality wood ends up in customer's hands at the plate. No third-grade wood is sold. It is this co.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Handle: 15/16 Inch Diameter
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Flared Knob
- Made from Only the Finest Hard Maple Wood
- Black Handle / Mahogany Barrel Finish
- MLB Approved - Pro Ink Dot Certified for Slope of Grain
- Handmade in Brookville, Pennsylvania
- Perfect Design for Generating Power with Its Large Barrel and Standard Handle
- Free Shipping!
Quick, easy, and my order arrived well ahead of the 5 business days promised.