Baum Bat Composite Wood -5 Senior League Baseball Bat: AAA
Got a question about the Baum Bat Composite Wood -5 Senior League Baseball Bat: AAA ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Baum Research & Development Company is the leading manufacturer of wood composite baseball bats in the world. Baum Bats hit, feel and look exactly like professional wood bats, and the Baum Bat's amazing durability outlasts wood 200-500 to one.Major League Baseball instructed Baum Research & Development to walk a fine line by creating a durable bat while allowing it to break at the upper limits of thick handled Major League wood. Our company is the pioneer in research to evaluate the performance of all bats including metal, wood, and composite bats, both for baseball and softball..... read more
Varo Baseball ARC 12 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 12 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and fit both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- 12 Ounces
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batter's Box
There are a lot of different baseball bat and softball bat accessories on the market, but everything you need to maximize your performance on the field is in this Batter's Box. The JustBats.com Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a premium Vulcan bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. It's built to give you the most comfortable possible swing and add some swag to your game. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate!
This exclusive Batter's Box includes a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a Vulcan bat grip. Buying all of these game pieces separately could cost twice as much. For one low price in one fun-to-open box, you'll be prepared for your next trip to the batter's box. Every order comes with free shipping. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
- Free Shipping
- Bat Weight fits over the end of a bat and helps improve bat speed.
- Thumb Pad to minimize potential bat sting to the hands.
- Knob Pad to comfortably choke up on the bat.
- Pine Tar to help enhance your grip on the bat.
- Vulcan Bat Grip to maximize the player's grip.
- All the bat accessories you need to take your game to the next level!
- As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves!
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Four (4) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Shipping!
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -5 Length To Weight Ratio
- Ash Wood Exterior Shell Offer Premium Flex On Contact
- Composite Reinforcement Surrounding Core Provides Unbeatable Durability
- Foamed Plastic Core
- Large Sweet Spot Highlighted By The Drop 5
- Standard Knob
- Up To 400X Stronger Than Wood Bats
- Very Balanced Swing Weight
This Baum Bat Composite Wood Senior League Baseball Bat (AAA) features an approximate 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, a drop 5 length to weight ratio, and a balanced swing weight that's recommended for players about to make the transition to high school ball. Become elite and buy one of these Baum Bats today with free shipping and an unheard of four (4) month manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
I am in Lincoln Nebraska and every bat I have ordered has come the next day and I am only paying the regular ground rate. I really appreciate the service.