BamBooBat Bamboo Youth Wood Baseball Bat: HYBBY
Got a question about the BamBooBat Bamboo Youth Wood Baseball Bat: HYBBY ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this bat USSSA approved?
If the tournament or league you play in allows wood bats, then this bat should be legal for you. You may want to check with the league or tournament commissioner just to verify if bamboo wood bats are allowed beforehand, however.
Which is better for my 12 year old son. This or HGBBY?
Deciding between these two bats will ultimately come down to the preference of your player. The BamBooBat Bamboo Youth Wood Baseball Bat: HYBBY has the potential to be a bit lighter overall, and features a thinner handle than the BamBooBat Bamboo Wood Youth Baseball Bat: HGBBY Brown/Black. One wouldn't necessarily better than the other in terms of performance, you would just want to go with which style you prefer (handle thickness, weight of bat).
What is the weight on this bat?
The BamBooBat Bamboo Youth Wood Baseball Bat: HYBBY features an approximate -4 to -6 length to weigh ratio, so the weight of the bat would be 4-6 less than the length. For example, a 30" BamBooBat Bamboo Youth Wood Baseball Bat: HYBBY would weigh 24-26 ounces.
Your response to a question says that this wood bat will not be a USA certified bat but I've read wood bats as long as they are one piece wood bats and meet LL specs will not have to carry the USA Stamp?
We have heard no definitive ruling about wood bats for 2018 Little League rules. You may want to check with your league administrator for an official ruling. As of now, we still anticipate this bat now being allowed for the new 2018 USABat standard. Things could always change in the coming months however, as the new standard was put into place to make bats perform more like wood.
Is this BBCOR? Will this bat be legal for Little League next year?
The BamBooBat Bamboo Youth Wood Baseball Bat: HYBBY will not be a BBCOR certified bat and will not be USA certified for next year.
Bamboo had never experienced commercial success for baseball bats until BamBooBats hit the market. BamBooBats are made from the highest quality bamboo material available. To do so, they have teamed with scientists and researchers in China who specialize in the use of bamboo materials to create the best possible bat on the market made from BBB's proprietary mix of bamboo species. Wood bats today break easily, but BamBoo baseball and softball bats are not easily broken like traditional bats, and they feel just as good. The BamBooBat team believes that money spent on bats should be wort.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Handle: 29/32 Inch Diameter
- Matte Handle Finish - Improves Grip
- * 100 Day Manufacturer's Warranty *
- Free Shipping!
- Will Not Be Approved For Play In USA Baseball Leagues Starting 1/1/2018
- Constructed Entirely from Bamboo Wood and Laminates - One of the Strongest Natural Materials on the Planet
- Conventional Knob
- Cupped End
- Colorway: Black Barrel / Volt Green Handle
- Long Barrel Design
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Approximate -4 to -6 Length to Weight Ratio
- Quadcore Technology - Strengthens the Barrel for the Best of Durability and Performance
The BamBooBat Bamboo Youth Wood Baseball Bat: YHYBB features an approximate -4 to -6 length to weight ratio and is approved for play in Little League Baseball and other major Youth Baseball Organizations. You can pick yours up today at JustBats.com - where the Shipping is always Free, and we're here for you from Click To Hit!
You guys ROCK....Everything exactly as promised....product shipped same day...Arrived ontime. Thanks