BamBooBat Bamboo Fungo Wood Bat: HBBW34
Got a question about the BamBooBat Bamboo Fungo Wood Bat: HBBW34 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
How much do your fungo bats weigh, both the 34" and 37"? Is the bamboo used more or less flexible than ash? Thanks.
The 37" model of the BamBooBat Bamboo Fungo Wood Bat (HWBBFM) will weigh approximately 24.2 ounces. The 34" model will weigh approximately 22.1 ounces. The pure Bamboo bats will be very comparable in terms of flexibility to ash.
Bamboo had never experienced commercial success for baseball bats until BamBooBats hit the market. BamBooBats are made from the highest quality bamboo material available. To do so, they have teamed with scientists and researchers in China who specialize in the use of bamboo materials to create the best possible bat on the market made from BBB's proprietary mix of bamboo species. Wood bats today break easily, but BamBoo baseball and softball bats are not easily broken like traditional bats, and they feel just as good. The BamBooBat team believes that money spent on bats should be wort.... read more
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Available in 34 or 37 Inch Lengths
- 7/8 Inch Thin Handle
- All Purpose Fungo - Great for Hitting Ground Balls or Sending Fly Balls to the Deepest Parts of the Field
- Bamboo Wood Construction - One of the Strongest Natural Materials on the Planet
- Hard Taper Barrel to Handle
- Pro Cupped End
- Matte Handle Finish Improves Grip
- * 100 Day Manufacturer's Warranty *
- Free Shipping!
Good communications on when the bat would be shipped and confirmations and actually having the bat in stock.