2019 Mizuno Crush End Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP19CRUSH
Got a question about the 2019 Mizuno Crush End Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP19CRUSH ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since their founding in 1906, Mizuno has taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports an din making the entire globe the stage for their activities. Each and every person at M.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Mizuno Techfire Switch Adult Batting Gloves
Mizuno batting gloves are high-quality, comfortable, and undeniably reliable in the batter's box. The Techfire Switch model combines those three qualities with a bit of personalization. Each pair comes with over 10 different colored cards that you are able to insert into the back of the hand. Customize the logo to match your team, your baseball bat or softball bat, or even stand out from the crowd and use your favorite color. A hook and loop wrist closure integrates with a compression molded wristband to ensure unbelievable comfort with a snug, secure fit. On the palm of these batting gloves, the Power Grip Palm technology enhances your grip for better overall control during each at bat. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes. Crafted To Win!
- Color Card Inserts Available To Customize To Your Team Colors
- Power Grip Palm Technology Enhances Grip & Bat Control
- Mizuno Air Mesh Keeps Hands Cool & Dry
- Compression Molded Wristbands Offer Unbeatable Comfort
- Hook & Loop Wrist Closures Ensure A Snug, Secure Fit
- Recommended For Adult Hands
- Sold By The Pair
- Over 10 Different Colors To Choose From
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Colorway: Orange | Black
- 100% Black Onyx Carbon Composite Design
- End-Loaded Swing Weight
- Cylinder Seaming Process
- Optimized End Cap For Huge Sweet Spot
- 2-Piece Construction
- Micro-WhipTM Grip For Increased Feel
- LINK Technology Reduces Vibration
The Mizuno Crush End Loaded Slow Pitch Softball Bat SP19CRUSH features a standard 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and a 12-inch barrel length. The Crush features three different certification stamps that make this model approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Give yourself and your team the advantage everytime you step onto the field and come equipped with the 2019 new and improved Mizuno Crush Slow Pitch softball bat. Pick up one today and enjoy free shipping and a full one-year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Speed and accuracy, you guys do a great job!