2019 Miken Freak Hybrid Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: M12ALY
Got a question about the 2019 Miken Freak Hybrid Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: M12ALY ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
I'm a power hitter looking to buy a new bat and I can't decide between the Freak Hybrid or the DC41, any suggestions?
Both the 2019 Miken Freak Hybrid Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: M12ALY and the 2018 Miken DC-41 SuperMax USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MDC17U would be good bats to consider. The main differences between the two would be the end-load design (this bat has a 1/2 ounce while the DC-41 features a full ounce end-load) and barrel length (12 inch with the Freak while the DC-41 features a 14 inch barrel). Both would work well for a power hitter but would side towards the DC-41 for the heavier end-load.
I love the Freak 20th maxload feeling and pop..but I prefer short barrel! I'll be happy with this hybrid? Same feeling?!!Thanks!!
Both bats are two-pieces, so you will experience the same about of flex in the bat and both have about a half ounce end load. The 2019 Miken Freak Hybrid Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: M12ALY features the hinge point trampoline effect with the 12" barrel. Overall, you will experience a similar feeling.
What is the difference in the Freak Hybrid and the traditional Miken Freak?
The 2019 Miken Freak Hybrid Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (M12ALY) will feature a composite barrel and a alloy handle. The hybrid design will provide a stiffer feel. The regular Miken Freak will be a two-piece full composite design. This design will feature more flex compared to the Freak Hybrid.
During the past few years, serious softball players have looked to Miken Sports for bats that provide the highest levels of performance and durability. Our relentless focus on both technology and the demands of players has made Miken the most demanded line of softball bats today.Although composites are the latest trend in softball bats, the technology has been the core of Miken's success since the company's inception. Miken pioneered the modern high-performance composite softball bat in 1998 and has pushed the limits with every model since. No other bat company has driven innovation as h.... read more
Varo Baseball 4 Ounce RAP Hittable Training Sleeve
Varo baseball offers cutting-edge innovations that help take your training sessions to the next level. The RAP hittable training sleeve combines a ballistics infused material with added weight to optimize the moment of inertia and maximize your bats' durability during batting practice. The compression layering helps not only eliminate vibration to the hands but it provides realistic ball flight on contact. Designed for youth players aged eight (8) and above all the way up to the pro level players. The best part? This hittable training sleeve is manufactured with pride right here in the USA (patents pending).
- Creates A Balanced Feel
- Reduces Mass Through The Sweet Spot For More Control
- Optimizes Moments Of Inertia
- Compression Layering Technology Delivers Realistic Ball Flight
- Disperses Weight Over Both The Taper & The Barrel
- Dampens Vibration & Sting To The Hands
- Ballistic Infused Material Protects Barrel For Maximum Durability
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Adds Four (4) Ounces To A Bat During Live Hitting
- One Size Fits Most
- Made In The USA
Varo Softball ARC 12 oz. Jennie Finch On Deck Bat Weight
Jennie Finch joined forces with the team at Varo to create this softball training weight to distribute weight over the bat's sweet spot, providing a game-like swing that improves mechanics and strengthens softball muscles. New Cushion-Fit Technology, with rubber infused fins eliminate friction on the bat, safeguarding the barrel from rings and scratches. The Varo ARC is designed to protect your bat, condition off-field, and dial-in your swing before stepping up to the plate. The Varo ARC provides optimal performance for all skill levels, from Youth to Pro. This model is recommended for 2 1/4-inch barrel bats and was manufactured with pride right here in the USA!
- 12 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Strengthens Softball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Fit 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Bats
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
- Free Shipping!
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- 100 Comp Formula Uses 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fiber For Insane Durability
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Colorway: Purple | Black
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Triple Matrix Core + Technology Increases Composite Volume By 5%, Eliminating Seams To Maximize Performance & Durability
- Two-Piece, Hybrid Softball Bat
- DFR Handle Technology Transfers More Flex Into The Barrel
- Hing Point Trampoline Effect
- Maxload 1/2 Ounce End Load Provides Premium Power
Made in the USA, the Miken Sports Freak Hybrid Max Load Bat: M12ALY comes in three different sizes for optimal comfort: 34/25, 34/26 and 34/27. Miken's specialized DFR300 handle is made from stiff alloy materials that transfer more flex into the barrel directly, making the most of contact you make with the ball, whether you're aiming for the fences or trying to get a teammate home. Get your Miken Sports Freak Hybrid Max Load bat today and enjoy free shipping and a full one-year manufacturer's warranty. Dont forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Everything was handled excellently. I am a repeat customer because of the efficiency and ease of use of finding the right bats for me...