2019 Marucci CAT 8 -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBC88
Got a question about the 2019 Marucci CAT 8 -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBC88 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Can this bat be customized with players name or number?
Unfortunately, we do not currently have the ability to customize any of Marucci bats, like the 2019 Marucci CAT 8 -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBC88, at this point in time.
Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Marucci was founded by two former Big Leaguers and their athletic trainer who began handcrafting bats for some of the best players in the game from their garage. Fast forward to today, and that dedication to quality and understanding of players' needs has turned into an All-American success story. Marucci is the number one bat in the Big Leagues and makes wood and aluminum bats, batting gloves, protective gear, and other baseball and softball accessories. Star players like Albert Pujols, Chase Utley, David Ortiz, Jose Bautista, Andrew McCutchen, and Fran.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -8 Length to Weight Ratio
- AZ105 Alloy, The Strongest Aluminum On The Marucci Bat Line, Allows For Thinner Barrel Walls, A Higher Response Rate And Better Durability
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece Alloy Construction for a Traditional Feel
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Sports
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel For Precision And Control
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
This Marucci CAT 8 USSSA Big Barrel Bat features a -8 length to weight ratio, a 2 3/4 inch barrel, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF certification. The sting-free comfort knob is ergonomically-molded nylon engineered for best comfort and control, complemented by a micro-perforated soft-touch grip whose extra tack makes for a no-slip hold. Every element of the CAT8 craftsmanship comes together to earn a sterling reputation: these Marucci bats provide simply the best look and feel with the most "pop" off the bat and the least vibrational feedback, making an ideal fit for any age and strength of hitter. Pick up one today and enjoy free shipping and a full one-year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Thank you Jim. I am very impressed with your company and will do business with you again. Thank you again.