2019 Louisville Slugger LXT -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX19A12
Got a question about the 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX19A12 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
My daughter will playing 9/10U next season. She is an undersized contact hitter and was wondering if the -12 vs. -11 should help her generate more swing speed and/or control the bat better. Thanks.
They most likely would, yes. Lighter bats do help with bat speed, at the cost of having less mass at the point of contact, so power can suffer slightly.
Buying a 31/19 for my grand daughter who is in Little league FP softball. Is this a legal bat? I am confused about the new USABat sticker they are all supposed to have, yet none of them seem to have that sticker at this time.
The USA Bat standard is the required stamp for Little League Baseball, while softball is not affected by this new standard. The 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX19A12 would be legal for your player in Little League Fastpitch Softball.
Louisville Slugger is the Official Bat of Major League Baseball and the #1 name in baseball since the earliest days of the sport. In many ways, the storied 130+ year history of the Louisville Slugger baseball bat began in the talented hands of 17-year-old John A. "Bud" Hillerich. Back in the 1880s, Bud was working at his father's woodworking shop in Louisville, Kentucky. Legend has it that Bud, a lover of baseball and a player himself, slipped away from work one afternoon in 1884 to watch Louisville's major league team, the Louisville Eclipse. Bud was in the stands as the team's star, P.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
- Free Shipping!
- -12 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 7/8 Inch Standard Handle Diameter
- Approved For Play In USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, & ISF
- Colorway: White / Gold / Black
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- LS Pro Comfort Grip: Locks Hands Into The Grip For Better Control And Feel
- Patented PBF Barrel Technology: Maximum Pop Right Out Of The Wrapper
- Three-Piece, Fully Composite Softball Bat
- Ultra Lightweight X-Cap Increases Swing Speed While Maximizing Barrel Length
- Ultra-Balanced Swing Weight: Perfect For Extreme Control And Maximum Swing Speed
- VCX Technology: Creates A Feel Unique To Each Sport And Player Type
This model, the 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT fastpitch softball bat, has a drop weight of -12 for a lightweight feel. This softball batâ€™s two-piece construction provides efficient energy transfer that makes for less sting on contact. It's been engineered with maximum flex to unleash your personal best in batting power every time you come to the plate. A perfect bat for the heavy hitter, the LXT fastpitch bat's standard 7/8-inch handle diameter and synthetic grip provide reliable comfort. Give yourself and your team the confidence of knowing you have the right tool to get the job done when you come equipped with the Louisville Slugger LXT fastpitch softball bat. Pick up one today and enjoy free shipping and a full one-year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Amazing fast shipping. Helpful staff, more than willing to asst. with questions