2018 Rawlings VELO -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: UT8V34
Got a question about the 2018 Rawlings VELO -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: UT8V34 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
I'm looking at this bat or the new CAT 7 -10. What are the main differences and which bat would you recommend for contact hitter?
Both the 2018 Rawlings VELO -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: UT8V34 and the 2018 Marucci CAT 7 -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: MSBC7X10 are very comparable and great options. The main difference is that the Rawlings Velo features a composite end cap which improves the balance making it the better option for contact hitters.
Does the USA Velo -10 have a straight wall barrel that maximizes exit speed like the USSSA version? Just trying to get a handle on the performance difference.
The 2018 Rawlings VELO -10 USA Baseball Bat: US8V10 does not feature the same high-performance straight wall barrel design as the 2018 Rawlings VELO -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: UT8V34 since the allowable performance level of the USA bats is much less than that of USSSA bats.
How does this bat compare to the COMBAT Maxum?
This 2018 Rawlings VELO -10 Senior League Baseball Bat (UT8V34) will not compare very similarly to the MAXUM. The reason they don't compare very similarly is because the material featured on the hitting surfaces of the two bats are different. This bat features alloy barrel material throughout the bat (with the exception of the end-cap) while the MAXUM features composite material throughout the bat. The small similarities would be that the bats are both mostly one-piece bats and both feature balanced swing feels.
Any major differences from the 2017 model Velo?
The 2018 Rawlings VELO BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB8V3) has the same features as the last years model. The difference is in the overall look of the bat.
Is this bat for 2018 legal for Pony and LL?
No, the 2018 Rawlings VELO -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: UT8V34 is USSSA certified and it will not be allowed in Pony or Little League in 2018. It is technically not allowed for 2017 either since it has the 2 3/4" barrel diameter. You will need to have a bat that is USA certified in 2018.
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o.... read more
Varo Baseball ARC 12 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 12 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and fit both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- 12 Ounces
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
Varo Baseball 4 Ounce RAP Hittable Training Sleeve
Varo baseball offers cutting-edge innovations that help take your training sessions to the next level. The RAP hittable training sleeve combines a ballistics infused material with added weight to optimize the moment of inertia and maximize your bats' durability during batting practice. The compression layering helps not only eliminate vibration to the hands but it provides realistic ball flight on contact. Designed for youth players aged eight (8) and above all the way up to the pro level players. The best part? This hittable training sleeve is manufactured with pride right here in the USA (patents pending).
- Creates A Balanced Feel
- Reduces Mass Through The Sweet Spot For More Control
- Optimizes Moments Of Inertia
- Compression Layering Technology Delivers Realistic Ball Flight
- Disperses Weight Over Both The Taper & The Barrel
- Dampens Vibration & Sting To The Hands
- Ballistic Infused Material Protects Barrel For Maximum Durability
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Adds Four (4) Ounces To A Bat During Live Hitting
- One Size Fits Most
- Made In The USA
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Acoustic Alloy Delivers The Loudest Ping In The Game
- Balanced Swing Weight
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified Stamp
- Colorway: White / Gray / Blue
- Comp-Lite End Cap Enhances Balance & Increases Swing Speeds
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece, Hybrid Baseball Bat
- Precision Laser pOp 2.0 Increases Barrel Flex For Superior Pop
- Tackified, Synthetic Bat Grip Delivers More Control
- Tru-View Technology Reveals 100% Aluminum Alloy Composition
- High-Performance Straight Wall Barrel Optimizes Exit Speed
This Rawlings VELO Senior League Baseball Bat (UT8V34) features a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a huge 2 3/4-inch barrel diameter, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF thumbprint located on the taper. Not to mention, a high-performance straight wall barrel optimizes exit speed for a noticeable increase in ball flight. Buy one of these VELO baseball bats today with free shipping and a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty right here at JustBats.com. Don't forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
As a parent I ordered the wrong bat. Matt @ justbats was very helpful with my exchange to get the right bat wich arrived last night 'Easton Stealth BST: BST40PA' and had a great game last night my son Branden is very happy ---thanks