2018 Rawlings Quatro -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP8Q9
Got a question about the 2018 Rawlings Quatro -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP8Q9 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is the Quatro -9 balanced or end-loaded?
The 2018 Rawlings Quatro -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP8Q9) will feature a balanced swing weight.
My daughter has been swinging a CF8 Insane 33/23. She is 14U but 6'0" and great exit velo. How would this compare (other than balanced vs end load) to that and how much flex does it have?
The 2018 Rawlings Quatro -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP8Q9 will be one ounce heavier when compared to her current CF8 Insane model. Both bats will be fully composite with a two-piece construction. Would be tough to say if one bat offers better vibration reduction/flex on impact. This would ultimately more of a personal opinion that would be gathered from the use of both bats. With that said, both bats are certainly great options to consider and the -9 length to weight ratio of the Quatro may have the same feeling as that of the CF Insane and its end-loaded design.
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batter's Box
There are a lot of different baseball bat and softball bat accessories on the market, but everything you need to maximize your performance on the field is in this Batter's Box. The JustBats.com Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a premium Vulcan bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. It's built to give you the most comfortable possible swing and add some swag to your game. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate!
This exclusive Batter's Box includes a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a Vulcan bat grip. Buying all of these game pieces separately could cost twice as much. For one low price in one fun-to-open box, you'll be prepared for your next trip to the batter's box. Every order comes with free shipping. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
- Free Shipping
- Bat Weight fits over the end of a bat and helps improve bat speed.
- Thumb Pad to minimize potential bat sting to the hands.
- Knob Pad to comfortably choke up on the bat.
- Pine Tar to help enhance your grip on the bat.
- Vulcan Bat Grip to maximize the player's grip.
- All the bat accessories you need to take your game to the next level!
- As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves!
Varo Baseball 4 Ounce RAP Hittable Training Sleeve
Varo baseball offers cutting-edge innovations that help take your training sessions to the next level. The RAP hittable training sleeve combines a ballistics infused material with added weight to optimize the moment of inertia and maximize your bats' durability during batting practice. The compression layering helps not only eliminate vibration to the hands but it provides realistic ball flight on contact. Designed for youth players aged eight (8) and above all the way up to the pro level players. The best part? This hittable training sleeve is manufactured with pride right here in the USA (patents pending).
- Creates A Balanced Feel
- Reduces Mass Through The Sweet Spot For More Control
- Optimizes Moments Of Inertia
- Compression Layering Technology Delivers Realistic Ball Flight
- Disperses Weight Over Both The Taper & The Barrel
- Dampens Vibration & Sting To The Hands
- Ballistic Infused Material Protects Barrel For Maximum Durability
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Adds Four (4) Ounces To A Bat During Live Hitting
- One Size Fits Most
- Made In The USA
Varo Softball ARC 12 oz. Jennie Finch On Deck Bat Weight
Jennie Finch joined forces with the team at Varo to create this softball training weight to distribute weight over the bat's sweet spot, providing a game-like swing that improves mechanics and strengthens softball muscles. New Cushion-Fit Technology, with rubber infused fins eliminate friction on the bat, safeguarding the barrel from rings and scratches. The Varo ARC is designed to protect your bat, condition off-field, and dial-in your swing before stepping up to the plate. The Varo ARC provides optimal performance for all skill levels, from Youth to Pro. This model is recommended for 2 1/4-inch barrel bats and was manufactured with pride right here in the USA!
- 12 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Strengthens Softball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Fit 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Bats
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Official Softball Bat Of The 2016 National Champion Oklahoma Sooners
- -9 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, & ISA
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Colorway: White / Navy / Lime Green
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper
- Made In The USA - Patent Pending
- Patented Hinge System Optimizes Performance For Incredible Pop
- Silicone Infused Quatro Collar Absorbs & Deflects Any Negative Feedback
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Ultimate Flex Connection Helps Accelerate Swing Speed
- Vibration Dampening Technology (VDT) Creates A Smooth Feel At Impact
This 2018 Rawlings Quatro Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP8Q9) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a drop 9 length to weight ratio, and a mainly white finish with navy and lime green cosmetics. Due to the variety of different certification stamps, this model is approved by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA, and all other associations using 98 MPH with ABI. Be a champion and buy one of these Rawlings softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
E-mail updates kept me informed during the complete process. Excellent work! One of the easiest online shopping experiences ever.