2018 Mizuno Nighthawk Robo Load USSSA / ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP18NHELUA
Got a question about the 2018 Mizuno Nighthawk Robo Load USSSA / ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP18NHELUA ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since their founding in 1906, Mizuno has taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports an din making the entire globe the stage for their activities. Each and every person at M.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Robert Blackburn Signature Softball Bat
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 2-Piece LINK Connection Piece Reduces Sting For An Amazing Feel On Contact
- Approved For Play In ASA, USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Black Onyx Carbon Handle Provides A Stiff Feel With Reduced Energy Loss
- Colorway: Green / White / Black
- End Loaded Swing Weight For Increased Power At The Plate
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Micro-Whip Grip Creates A Better Overall Feel
- Optimized End Cap Extends The Barrel For More Plate Coverage
- Style #: 340457
- Triple Wall Barrel Construction Offers Powerful Performance With More Forgiveness
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- 12.50 Inch Barrel Length
This Mizuno Nighthawk Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP18NHELUA) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a robo load end loaded swing weight, and certification stamps that make this model approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Become a force at the plate and buy one of these Mizuno slow pitch softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
JustBats.com has always provided good customer service and provide great deals on bats. I will to purchase my bats w/ JustBats.com and gladly recommend JustBats.com to my friends.