2018 Mizuno Generation -5 USA Baseball Bat: YBB18GEN5R
Got a question about the 2018 Mizuno Generation -5 USA Baseball Bat: YBB18GEN5R ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since their founding in 1906, Mizuno has taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports an din making the entire globe the stage for their activities. Each and every person at M.... read more
Varo Baseball ARC 12 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 12 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and fit both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- 12 Ounces
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
Varo Baseball 4 Ounce RAP Hittable Training Sleeve
Varo baseball offers cutting-edge innovations that help take your training sessions to the next level. The RAP hittable training sleeve combines a ballistics infused material with added weight to optimize the moment of inertia and maximize your bats' durability during batting practice. The compression layering helps not only eliminate vibration to the hands but it provides realistic ball flight on contact. Designed for youth players aged eight (8) and above all the way up to the pro level players. The best part? This hittable training sleeve is manufactured with pride right here in the USA (patents pending).
- Creates A Balanced Feel
- Reduces Mass Through The Sweet Spot For More Control
- Optimizes Moments Of Inertia
- Compression Layering Technology Delivers Realistic Ball Flight
- Disperses Weight Over Both The Taper & The Barrel
- Dampens Vibration & Sting To The Hands
- Ballistic Infused Material Protects Barrel For Maximum Durability
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Adds Four (4) Ounces To A Bat During Live Hitting
- One Size Fits Most
- Made In The USA
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -5 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight Helps Increase Bat Speed & Control
- Colorway: Black / Red
- CorTech Adjusts Wall Thickness To Create A Massive Sweet Spot
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hot Metal Alloy Delivers Maximum Performance & Sound
- New USA Baseball Stamp
- One-Piece, Aluminum Baseball Bat
- Optimized End Cap Extends The Sweet Spot For More Pop
- Speed-Helix Bat Grip Positively Effects Both Comfort & Control
Mizuno baseball bats are on the cusp of perfection. With over 100 years of experience in the sporting goods industry, Mizuno has worked as hard as you and managed to improve on their designs year after year in regard to innovation and cosmetics. For the 2018 season, the Generation series has exceeded expectations yet again. As the flagship series in Mizuno's 2018 lineup, the Generation bats are primed for performance. As a one-piece, alloy construction, these baseball bats offer a traditional, stiff feel on contact that is great for immediate impact feedback. It all starts with the HotMetal alloy construction that combines with Mizuno's CorTech to create a massive sweet spot that shatters the status quo while delivering elite level performance at a price point that is unbelievable. At the end of the barrel, an optimized end cap extends an already huge sweet spot while providing an increase in durability and pop on batted balls. Mizuno has already pre-wrapped each model's handle with a Speed-Helix grip designed to enhance both comfort and control while practically eliminating all sting in the hands. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes. Crafted To Win!
This black and red 2018 Mizuno Generation USA Baseball Bat (YBB18GEN5R) features a drop 5 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and the new USA Baseball stamp. Watch Mizuno's innovations translate into a better batting average and buy one of these USA baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we're here from click to hit!
JB provides an excellent opportunity for customers to purchase great products at reasonable prices.