2018 Miken Freak 23 Maxload ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MFK23A
Got a question about the 2018 Miken Freak 23 Maxload ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MFK23A ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is average exit speed of bat?
Unfortunately we do not know what the average exit speed would be if using the 2018 Miken Freak 23 Maxload ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MFK23A. Exit velocity will vary based on the bat speed the player can generate.
The platinum freak ASA endload vs the Miken Freak 23 ASA Kyle Person?
The 2017 Miken Freak Platinum Maxload ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: FKPTMA features a four piece , fully composite design while the 2018 Miken Freak 23 Maxload ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MFK23A features a more traditional three piece composite design. Both bats have a half ounce end load and the same type of composite. They will be extremely similar options.
Is this bat approved for SPN leagues?
This bat is not approved for SPN leagues as it does not have a USSSA certification.
(1) How is the durability on this bat and (2) is it only for 52/300 balls?
(1) Since the bat has only been out for a short amount of time at the time of this question, I would not be able to give much insight into how this bat will hold up durability-wise. However, I think it should probably get decent durability ratings as time goes on and more reviews are sent. (2) This 2018 Miken Freak 23 Maxload ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (MFK23A) is technically only designed for use with 52 COR / 300 Compression balls.
Is this bat better than DC41?
It's hard for me to say that one bat is better than the other. However, if you prefer a less end-loaded bat, I would recommend the 2018 Miken Freak 23 Maxload ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MFK23A as it only has a 1/2 end-load in comparison to the 2018 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MDC17A which has a full ounce end-load.
Is 28 oz bat available?
The 2018 Miken Freak 23 Maxload ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MFK23A currently will not be available currently.
During the past few years, serious softball players have looked to Miken Sports for bats that provide the highest levels of performance and durability. Our relentless focus on both technology and the demands of players has made Miken the most demanded line of softball bats today.Although composites are the latest trend in softball bats, the technology has been the core of Miken's success since the company's inception. Miken pioneered the modern high-performance composite softball bat in 1998 and has pushed the limits with every model since. No other bat company has driven innovation as h.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Kyle Pearson's Signature Softball Bat
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA ONLY
- Colorway: Blue | Neon Yellow
- Designed Specifically For Lower Compression, 52 COR Softballs
- Flex 2 Power (F2P) Technology Optimizes Flex & Barrel Loading To Maximize Speed Through The Zone
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Revolutionary 100 COMP Utilizes 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fibers To Deliver Legendary Performance & Durability
- Maxload 1/2 Ounce End Load Provides Elite Power
- Tetra-Core Technology Increases Sweet Spot Size & Durability
- Three-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
This ASA 2018 Miken Freak 23 Slow Pitch Softball Bat (MFK23A) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a short 12-inch barrel length, and a max load 1/2 ounce end load that is preferred by players who want more power. Also known as the KP23, this model is the weapon of choice for slowpitch legend Kyle Pearson, and it is approved for play in ASA only. Step into the batter's box with ultimate confidence and pick up one of these Miken slow pitch softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Great, just what I needed! We needed a new bat to get ready for our all-star game. they got it shipped out to use very fast. thanks