2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 USA Tee Ball Bat: WTLUBP918T125
Got a question about the 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 USA Tee Ball Bat: WTLUBP918T125 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Does this bat have "ONLY FOR USE WITH APPROVED TEE BALLS" on it?
Yes, this bat does have that phrase on it.
Can I ask the main difference between this bat and the Prime 917 24"?
The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 USA Tee Ball Bat: WTLUBP918T125 is capped at a lower performance standard than the USSSA approved Louisville Slugger Prime 917 (-12.5) Tee Ball Bat.
Is this bat 2018 sanctioned and does it have the sticker on it?
The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 USA Tee Ball Bat (WTLUBP918T125) has the USA stamp on it and is legal for 2018 little league play.
Louisville Slugger is the Official Bat of Major League Baseball and the #1 name in baseball since the earliest days of the sport. In many ways, the storied 130+ year history of the Louisville Slugger baseball bat began in the talented hands of 17-year-old John A. "Bud" Hillerich. Back in the 1880s, Bud was working at his father's woodworking shop in Louisville, Kentucky. Legend has it that Bud, a lover of baseball and a player himself, slipped away from work one afternoon in 1884 to watch Louisville's major league team, the Louisville Eclipse. Bud was in the stands as the team's star, P.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Under Armour Clean Up T-Ball Batting Gloves
Under Armour batting gloves are for the players who want signature performance and protection with unmatched reliability and comfort. The Clean Up series, in particular, was created for young, tee ball aged players who are just starting out. The best thing a pair of batting gloves can do for a player is to instill confidence at the plate and eliminate the worry of sting in the hands. With a genuine leather palm construction and perforations over the fingers, these cleanup batting gloves provide much-needed durability with optimized breathability. The perforations combine with Under Armour's revolutionary HeatGear technology to provide a cool, comfortable feel that keeps hands dry, even during the hottest of summer days. As if that wasn't enough, digital embossed overlays add support in all the right places while elastic wrist cuffs ensure a personalized, one-size-fits-all design. Under Armour: Built To Make You Better!
- One Size Fits Most
- HeatGear Technology Helps Keep Hands Cool & Dry
- 4-Way Stretch Feature Provides A Precise Fit
- Digital Embossed Synthetic Overlays Offer Superior Support
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs Lock In Hands For A Powerful Feel
- Back-Of-The-Hand Perforations Add Breathability
- Genuine Leather Palm Delivers Exceptional Durability
- ID Tag Is Available On The Inside Of Each Glove
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
2017 Mizuno Prospect 9" Youth Baseball Glove: GPP900Y2
Are you looking for an inexpensive baseball glove for your little all-star? If yes, the brand new Mizuno Prospect series is the glove for you. This youth model is constructed with full-grain pigskin leather for top-notch durability and excellent protection for your little tykes hand. Add on the Parashock Palm Pad and the ButterSoft Palm Liner and you have increased durability, a first-class feel, and tip top comfort with excellent protection. Additionally, an MZO lining wicks away any perspiration from the skin so that your player never has to worry about sweat building up inside of their baseball glove. All the while, Mizuno's patented PowerClose technology assists with the break in period and essentially makes catching much easier! To finish it off, the Less 2 Lacing feature removes the last two lace loops on the webbing to increase flexibility along the closing axis for a personalized break in every time. Mizuno: Driven by Athletes. Crafted to Win!
This 2017 Mizuno Prospect Youth Baseball Glove: GPP900Y2 features a small 9.00 inch pattern, a T web, and a unique black with brown colorway. Give your little all-star an edge over his opponents and check out a Mizuno baseball glove today with free shipping and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee right here at JustBallGloves.com. We're here for you from Click to Catch!
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 9.00 Inch Pattern
- T Web
- Style #: 312371
- ButterSoft Palm Liner - Increases Durability, Feel, & Comfort
- Full Grain Pigskin Leather - Tremendous Durability With A Simple Break In
- Colorway: Black / Brown
- Game Ready Feel
- Infielder / Outfielder / Pitcher Glove
- Less 2 Lacing - Removes Last Two Loops On Web To Increase Flexibility
- MZO Lining - Wicks Away Perspiration From The Skin
- Parashock Palm Pad - Absorbs Shock & Provides Outstanding Protection
- PowerClose Technology - Makes Catching Easy By Helping Younger Players Close The Glove
- PowerLock - The Simplest & Most Secure Fit Available
- Youth Baseball Glove - Smaller Hand Opening & Tighter Finger Stalls For A More Secure Fit
- -12.5 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- One-Piece, Alloy T-Ball Bat
- Only For Use With Approved Tee Balls
- Colorway: Black / Red
- Free Shipping!
- New USA Baseball (USABat) Certification
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Fade Synthetic Bat Grip
- Lightweight End Cap Helps Improve Durability & Bat Speed
This 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 USA Tee Ball Bat (WTLUBP918T125) features a drop 12.5 length to weight ratio, a skinny 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, and the new USA Baseball (USABat) certification. With that stamp, this model is approved for play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, and Pony. But, this t-ball bat should only be used with approved tee balls. Give your little all-star the confidence they need and pick up one of these Louisville Slugger tee ball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
I was very happy to find a 30 inch bat that weighed less than 20 ounces that did not cost over $80, which is what I found in the stores. She needed a 17 ounce option and is doing well