2018 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime America Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPM271A17
Got a question about the 2018 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime America Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPM271A17 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is the drop weight on these bats?
The Louisville Slugger MLB Prime America Maple Wood Baseball Bat (WTLWPM271A17) features an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio.
Louisville Slugger is the Official Bat of Major League Baseball and the #1 name in baseball since the earliest days of the sport. In many ways, the storied 130+ year history of the Louisville Slugger baseball bat began in the talented hands of 17-year-old John A. "Bud" Hillerich. Back in the 1880s, Bud was working at his father's woodworking shop in Louisville, Kentucky. Legend has it that Bud, a lover of baseball and a player himself, slipped away from work one afternoon in 1884 to watch Louisville's major league team, the Louisville Eclipse. Bud was in the stands as the team's star, P.... read more
JustBats.com MIZU Stainless Steel Water Bottle
The M8 model from MIZU is their most popular water bottle because of how convenient and reliable it is. Whether you're in the dugout, at the batting cages, or on the go, this stainless steel water bottle is exactly what you need. With a single wall construction, it's not only lightweight, but it helps keep your cold beverages colder than ever before. The loop cap ensures a spill-free seal with easy attachment to most clips while the mouth offers a smooth flow. The best part? You can rep JustBats.com since our logo is on the front side of each water bottle. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Single Wall Design Makes For An Extremely Lightweight Water Bottle
- Colorway: Black / Yellow
- Holds Up To 27 Ounces
- Loop Cap For Easy Attachment
- Helps Keep Drinks Cool
- JustBats.com Branded Logo Across The Front
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Bone Rubbed To Compress Wood & Make It More Dense
- EXOARMOR Doubles Surface Hardness For Superior Power, Better Feel, & Unbeatable Sound
- Finish: Natural / Red / White / Blue
- MLB Grade Maple Wood Provides Unmatched Durability
- Most Balanced Swing Weight
- Pro Cupped End Ensures A Harder Piece Of Wood During Construction
- Pro Ink Dot Stamp For Slope Of Grain Requirement & MLB Approval
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Standard Handle Offers Better Overall Control
- Top 3% Of Louisville Slugger's Wood Is Used For MLB Prime Wood Bats
- Turn Model: C271
This model, the Louisville Slugger MLB Prime America Maple Wood Bat (WTLWPM271A17), features a C271 turn model, an approximate -3 length to weight ratio, and an American colorway so that you can show your pride. With the most balanced swing weight score and a standard handle, this Louisville Slugger will increase swing speeds while improving control at the plate. Order your own MLB Prime today with free shipping at JustBats.com. Remember, we're here for you from click to hit!
Good prices,Great service