2018 Easton Fire Flex Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP18FF2L
Got a question about the 2018 Easton Fire Flex Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP18FF2L ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Easton is the world's leading manufacturer of baseball and softball equipment and the most iconic brand in these sports. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Easton Baseball/Softball Inc. manufactures bats, ball gloves, apparel, bags, batting gloves, helmets, catcher's equipment and related accessories. The company's commitment to innovation and game-changing technologies drove its growth to the No. 1 position, including the introduction of the first true aluminum bat in 1972. As a result of this commitment to R&D and its storied brand heritage, Easton has a long-standing relationshi.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Easton Walk-Off IV Backpack: Black
Easton backpacks are built for the players who want to upgrade their flair and functionality. The Walk-Off IV will help with both and it is Easton #1 rated bat pack of all-time. With an updated sport utility design and newly developed rubberized pullers, these backpacks are more versatile and durable than ever with space for two bats and room to spare. On the top, a fence hook allows for easy storage and even easier accessibility while in the dugout. As if that wasn't enough, the inside is littered with compartments, shelves, and more space. There's a ventilated section on the bottom that's intended for your smelly cleats, a shelf in the main compartment that's perfect for glove storage, and a small outside pocket for personal items. Plus, the unique external helmet holder now offers more space for other equipment on the inside. What else would you need in a backpack? How about some additional padding on the back and shoulder straps for elite comfort and protection. The best part? The top of the Walk-Off IV has a top panel that is perfect for team embroidery and a felt-lined top pocket for personal items. Easton: Engineered For Glory!
This Easton Walk-Off IV Backpack features an all black colorway and has the following dimensions: 20 inches in height x 14 inches long x 9.5 inches wide. If you're a high school or collegiate ball player looking to up your bag game, pick up one of these Easton bat packs today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- Easton's #1 Rated Baseball Bat Pack
- Bat Sleeves On Both Sides
- Personalized Zippered Pockets
- External Helmet Holder
- More Space Inside Than Ever Before
- Material: 600D Polyester Ripstop Reversed
- Designated Area On The Outside For Team Embroidery
- Separate, Ventilated Cleat Compartment
- Dual Zipper Design
- Fence Hook Allows For Easy Storage & Accessibility
- Felt-Lined Top Pocket For Personal Items
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- USSSA 1.20 BPF Certification Stamp
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Colorway: Black | Red | Blue
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Full One Ounce End Load For Maximum Mass & Power
- 2nd Generation Flex Barrel Technology Delivers Explosive Pop Right Away
- New Layup Provides 240-250 Compression For Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- EXACT Carbon Composite Barrel Reduces Vibration & Enhances Performance
- Patented 2-Piece CONNEXION+ Technology Offers Best-In-Class Feel
This 2018 Easton Fire Flex Loaded Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP18FF2L) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a long 13 1/2-inch barrel length, and a full one-ounce end load that is recommended for power hitters. With three certifications, this model is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Flex your fire and pick up one of these Easton slowpitch bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
The transaction was very easy, the sales person very knowledgeable and the bat arrived on time as promised.