2018 DeMarini Steel ASA / USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXSTL
Got a question about the 2018 DeMarini Steel ASA / USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXSTL ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is steel same as aluminum for ASA approved bats? Is a 12" barrel standard or is the 13" longer than normal?
If is has the ASA stamp then it will be approved for ASA, no matter the material. This has the stamp so it's good to go. 12" is the most common barrel length, so 13" or 14" are slightly longer than the standard length.
Is there any difference between 2018 and 2017/16 besides graphics?
The 2018 DeMarini Steel ASA / USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXSTL has a 12'' barrel. The previous barrel length was 13''. Other than that, the models are the same except for cosmetics.
Is this balanced or end loaded?
DeMarini lists this as a balanced model, but it feels like it has a very slight end load to it, maybe .25 oz or so.
What is the balance point of each bat by weight?
The balance point of the 2018 DeMarini Steel ASA / USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXSTL is right at the beginning of the 12" barrel. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to effectively weigh the balance point of this bat.
Two years before founder Ray DeMarini started his company in 1989, he was hired by ESPN as the advisor and host of a series of instructional softball videos. To this day, Ray DeMarini's Reflex Hitting System is still ESPN's most successful home video. Taking his expertise and credibility to his self-named company, DeMarini made headlines in 1993 with the world's first multi-wall bat, the Doublewall. Innovation hasn't let up since, as the company continues to be a trend-setter in baseball and softball bats. In 2000, DeMarini joined forces with Wilson Sporting Goods to develop the next.... read more
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
Frogg Toggs has perfected the art of staying cool and sweat free while enjoying the hot days of summer or any strenuous exercise. With personal cooling products made from hyper-evaporative materials that retain water while remaining dry to the touch, using the Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down after a hard practice, an extra-inning game, or a grueling weight session. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool down immediately. All while providing a soft, luxurious feel to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it'll be good as new! Frogg Toggs: Feel The Chill!
- 33 x 13 Inches
- UPF50+ UV Protection
- Helps Endure Outdoor Heat & High Levels Of Physical Activity
- Provides A Soft, Luxurious Feel To The Touch
- Constructed Out Of A Durable 'Man Made Sponge' Called Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Machine Or Hand Wash Safe
- Simply Re-Wet & Wring Out Once Towel Dries Out
- Activate With Hot Or Cold Water
- Provides Hours Of Cooling Relief
- Cools Up To 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Delivers Years Of Use
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA, USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Colorway: Black | Gray | Orange
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- Carbonized Seamless Drawn Steel Increases Performance, Strength, & Durability
- ZnX Alloy Handle Creates Stiffness At Contact With Less Flex & More Force
- Made In The USA
- All Association Model
- Single Wall Barrel Construction
- Two-Piece, Aluminum Softball Bat
This 2018 DeMarini Steel Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WTDXSTL) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 12-inch barrel length, and the proven RCK knob that fits perfectly into any players bottom hand. With multiple certification stamps, this model is approved for play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, and ISA. Step up to the plate with Steel and pick up one of these DeMarini slowpitch bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
Easy to order and find the bat you want. and also received the bat in a timely manner. Great service and I would recommend to others.