2018 DeMarini Juggy OVL DB44 USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXNTB
Got a question about the 2018 DeMarini Juggy OVL DB44 USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXNTB ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Two years before founder Ray DeMarini started his company in 1989, he was hired by ESPN as the advisor and host of a series of instructional softball videos. To this day, Ray DeMarini's Reflex Hitting System is still ESPN's most successful home video. Taking his expertise and credibility to his self-named company, DeMarini made headlines in 1993 with the world's first multi-wall bat, the Doublewall. Innovation hasn't let up since, as the company continues to be a trend-setter in baseball and softball bats. In 2000, DeMarini joined forces with Wilson Sporting Goods to develop the next.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 12 Inch Barrel Length With A Huge Sweet Spot
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Dale Brungardt's Signature Softball Bat
- 2X Stacked Composite Supplies Soft Compression For Hot Out Of The Wrapper Feel
- 3Fusion Handle Eliminates Vibration & Transforms Negative Energy Into More Power
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Colorway: Black | Gray | Orange
- Triple Wall Barrel Construction
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Half + Half 2-Piece Construction
- Made In The USA
- Recommended For Use With A .52 COR / 300 Compression Softball
- Traditional RCK Knob Fits Perfectly Into The Bottom Hand
- Two-Piece, 100% Composite Softball Bat
This 2018 DeMarini Juggy OVL DB44 USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WTDXNTB) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 12-inch barrel length, and the proven RCK knob that fits comfortably into the bottom hand. With multiple certification stamps, this model is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA and it is primarily recommended for use with .52 COR / 300 compression softballs. Now, step into the batter's box with jubilance and pick up one of these DeMarini slow pitch bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
This is the third high end baseball bat that I have purchased from your site and I am thrilled with everything! I will keep coming back!!