2018 Axe Origin BBCOR Baseball Bat: L132F
Got a question about the 2018 Axe Origin BBCOR Baseball Bat: L132F ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
We will start practice with temps in the 40â€™s. Will that damage the bat?
Using the 2018 Axe Origin BBCOR Baseball Bat: L132F in temperatures less than 55 degrees raises the risk of damaging the bat.
Is there a certain low temperature that the bat could sustain damage if used?
No bats, including the 2018 Axe Origin BBCOR Baseball Bat: L132F, are recommended in temperatures below 55 degrees.
Is this bat approved for the new 2018 Little League bat rules and does it have the new USA stamp on it?
The 2018 Axe Origin BBCOR Baseball Bat: L132F is a BBCOR certified bat, so it does not have the USA Bat stamp. This bat can be used in the Senior League division of Little League.
Is this bat allowed in USSSA?
The 2018 Axe Origin BBCOR Baseball Bat: L132F would be allowed for USSSA play.
For a 5'9" 180 pound player that's a contact hitter that likes balanced, light bats with pop, which would you recommend?
The 2018 Axe HyperWhip BBCOR Baseball Bat: L138F is a great balanced option that I would reocmmend for a player who likes balanced bats.
For a 6'2" 220 lb power hitter which bat would you recommend? The 2018 Axe Origin or a 2017 Mizuno MAXCOR?
For a power hitter at that height and weight we would recommend the 2018 Axe Origin BBCOR Baseball Bat: L132F in the 33"/30 ounce size.
Axe Bat designs and manufactures the only bat engineered to support the biomechanics of your swing. The patented Axe Handle follows the natural contours of your wrist and palm for more stable grip that enables you to maximize your bat speed with more barrel control. The result is harder, more consistent contact, with the most efficient swing you'll ever take. Axe Bats are approved for play at all levels of baseball and softball, from Little League to the major leagues. In 2017, half of the NCAA and NAIA baseball national champions swung BBCOR Axe Bats exclusively. Operating as a busines.... read more
Varo Baseball COR 20 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 20 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and the true-fit core ensures a snug, secure fit on both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- 20 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- No Risk 30-Day Challenge!
- Not Satisfied With The Performance Of Your Axe Bat Within 30 Days? Send It Back For A Refund Or Exchange!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- BBCOR Certification For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Colorway: Black / Yellow
- One-Piece, Alloy Baseball Bat
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Recommended For Power Hitters Looking To Increase Ball Flight
- LP1 Alloy Barrel Delivers Season After Season Durability With Premium Pop
- HyperWhip End Cap Removes Excess Weight Which Helps Increase Swing Speed
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Increases Overall Comfort
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
Chop away the competition with the 2018 Axe baseball bats! The Origin series is the first step toward the start of something great. Once you make the switch to the ergonomically designed Axe handle that is designed for better control, comfort, bat speed, and safety, you'll never go back. That's a fact. With a one-piece, traditional alloy construction combined with an end loaded swing weight, the Origin is recommended for power hitters who are looking to increase their power at the plate. Each model is made up of the ultra-strong LP1 alloy that delivers season after season performance with explosive pop. An engineered hitting zone extends the sweet spot while maximizing performance and durability over a 270-degree contact area. This allows you to never rotate your barrel without the worry of damaging one side - a benefit you'll only see when you swing Axe bats. On the other end, Axe utilizes the shock-absorbing Endogrid technology which is built into the handle and helps eliminate negative feedback in the bottom hand so that you never have to deal with sting that is commonly felt when swinging a one-piece baseball bat. Last, but certainly not least, Axe's HyperWhip end cap helps remove unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for faster swing speeds, a bigger barrel, and a massive sweet spot. Axe: Make The Switch!
This Axe Origin Baseball Bat (L132F) features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 3 length to weight ratio, and the BBCOR certification for high school and collegiate approval. Be different and order one of these Axe baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
Very friendly,easy to use system. Very responsive customer service reps.