2018 Axe Limited Edition Avenge -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L172F
Got a question about the 2018 Axe Limited Edition Avenge -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: L172F ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this bat meant for little league play? My son is 8 years old and the coach said a 28"/18 oz Axe bat would be great for him.
Unfortunately this bat would only be legal for travel ball play as it has the USSSA certification stamp and not the new USA certification stamp that is required for 2018 Little League. Look for a bat with "USA" in the name or title.
How does this 2018 Axe Avenge Pro Limited Edition (- 10) Senior League bat compare to the 2018 Axe Avenge -10 Senior League Baseball Bat (L148F)?
This 2018 Axe Avenge Pro Limited Edition -10 Senior League Baseball Bat (L172F) and the 2018 Axe Avenge -10 Senior League (L148F) will essentially be the same bat with differing cosmetics.
Axe Bat designs and manufactures the only bat engineered to support the biomechanics of your swing. The patented Axe Handle follows the natural contours of your wrist and palm for more stable grip that enables you to maximize your bat speed with more barrel control. The result is harder, more consistent contact, with the most efficient swing you'll ever take. Axe Bats are approved for play at all levels of baseball and softball, from Little League to the major leagues. In 2017, half of the NCAA and NAIA baseball national champions swung BBCOR Axe Bats exclusively. Operating as a busines.... read more
Varo Baseball ARC 12 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 12 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and fit both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- 12 Ounces
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- No Risk 30-Day Challenge!
- Not Satisfied With The Performance Of Your Axe Bat Within 30 Days? Send It Back For A Refund Or Exchange!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approved For Play In USSSA
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Colorway: White | Navy | Red
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Enhances Overall Comfort
- Engineered Hitting Zone Delivers Maximum Allowable Performance
- Flex Handle Maximizes Whip, Comfort, & Barrel Speed At Impact
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- High Strength-To-Weight Ratio Offers Unbelievable Balance
- HyperWhip Composite End Cap Improves Weight Distribution & Swing Speed
- Insane Whip Through The Zone With Less Vibration On Contact
- Toughened BCP Composite Matrix Is More Resilient & Durable Than Ever Before
- Two-Piece, Composite Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification Stamp
Chop away your competition with the 2018 Axe baseball bats! The Avenge series is for the serious players out there who want a two-piece, fully composite baseball bat with a high strength-to-weight ratio and unbelievable balance. Less weight with more strength means hitters are able to reach higher swing speeds without sacrificing any performance. Due to the construction, the Avenge offers more whip than ever before with next to no negative vibration in the hands. From the Hyperwhip composite end cap (a feature that helps lower MOI for maximum swing speed through the zone) to the knob, a toughened composite matrix delivers incredible durability with strong, resilient performance. Inside of each bat, Axe continues to use their innovative Endogrid technology that is proven to eliminate vibration to the bottom hand while improving the size of an already large sweet spot. Don't forget, the highlight of each 2018 Axe bat (along with all of their previous models) is the patented Axe handle that is disrupting the game and leading to groundbreaking performance. Axe: Make The Switch!
This 2018 Axe Avenge limited edition youth big barrel bat (L172F) features a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a massive 2 3/4-inch barrel diameter, and the 1.15 BPF certification stamp for USSSA approval. Make the switch to Team Axe and pick up one of these limited edition Pro baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
Just Bats ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a combat B2 Big Barrel. It rocks . I hit a ton of HR's. You guys Rock!!