2018 Anderson RockeTech -12 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18TECH12
Got a question about the 2018 Anderson RockeTech -12 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18TECH12 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this bat a true -12 bat or does it weigh heavier? I bought a $350 DeMarini bat (28 inch) that was listed as a -11 but weighed as a -10.
Almost any bat on the market will weight slightly over it's listed weight. This is due to manufacturer's weighing the bats before final construction, so things such as the cosmetic paint, glue for the end cap, and grip tape adhesive all add up to slightly heavier than the listed weight.
Is that bat USA approved?
This bat does not have the USA stamp used for 2018 Little League baseball, no. The new USA rules only apply to baseball however, not fastpitch softball.
My daughter and step daughter are both playing softball this year. For the first time they are both 12. One is 4'8" at 72lbs and 4'5" at 81. What would be a good bat for them.
I would recommend a 30 inch bat for both of your players. However, you will not want to swing the 2018 Anderson RockeTech -12 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18TECH12 because it's a youth model. I would recommend the 2017 Easton Stealth Flex -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP17SF11 for both players. I think the drop 11 swing weight will benefit your players. I would move to a -10 when they get to the high school level.
What is lighter the -12 or -13. Also the Anderson considered a aluminum bat? Please let me know ASAP.
A -13 bat would be 1 oz lighter than a -12 bat of the same length. Yes, the Anderson is an aluminum bat. You can find detailed information by looking at the "Bat Features" section on the right hand side on each bat's individual page.
Manufactured with pride in the USA, Anderson bats have been a part of America's national pastime since 1999. It is their goal to be interwoven into the fabric of the sport, at all levels, and to have Anderson Bat Company become synonymous with better baseball and better softball. Anderson players expect the best bats in every league ranging from fastpitch to slow pitch to youth baseball, and that's exactly what they get. Their commitment to the ever-continuing updates in bat technology goes hand-in-hand with their belief that improved products improve the players, improved players imp.... read more
Varo Softball ARC 12 oz. Jennie Finch On Deck Bat Weight
Jennie Finch joined forces with the team at Varo to create this softball training weight to distribute weight over the bat's sweet spot, providing a game-like swing that improves mechanics and strengthens softball muscles. New Cushion-Fit Technology, with rubber infused fins eliminate friction on the bat, safeguarding the barrel from rings and scratches. The Varo ARC is designed to protect your bat, condition off-field, and dial-in your swing before stepping up to the plate. The Varo ARC provides optimal performance for all skill levels, from Youth to Pro. This model is recommended for 2 1/4-inch barrel bats and was manufactured with pride right here in the USA!
- 12 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Strengthens Softball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Fit 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Bats
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Easton Prowess Fastpitch Softball Backpack
Easton backpacks are built for the players who want to upgrade their flair and functionality. The Prowess is Easton's first-ever design that's built specifically for female athletes. With a one-of-a-kind sport utility design and custom dual zipper pullers, these softball bat packs are more versatile and durable than ever with space for two bats and room to spare. On the top under the flap, there is a personal mirror for applying eye-black, fixing your face mask, or just ensuring that you look good so that you play good. This unique design combines with elite protection through a padded back and shoulder straps that are engineered specifically to fit a female athlete with great precision. Let's not forget about the fence hook that delivers ease of use while in the dugout and keeps your bag out of the dirt. What else would you need in a backpack? How about a helmet or glove buckle on the front and a separate vented cleat compartment so that the rest of your gear doesn't stink like feet. You can also embroider your name and number on a designated area smack dab on the front pocket. Easton: Engineered For Glory!
This Easton Prowess Fastpitch Softball Backpack features a grey and black colorway and has the following dimensions: 21 inches in height by 13 inches in width by 9 inches in depth. Show your prowess and buy one of these Easton backpacks today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- Bat Sleeves On Both Sides
- Designed Specifically For Female Athletes
- Personal Mirror Under Upper Flap
- Padded Back & Shoulder Straps
- Fence Hook For Ease Of Use In The Dugout
- Custom Dual Zipper Pulls Provide Exceptional Durability
- External Strap & Buckle Helps Hang A Helmet Or Glove
- Separate Vented Cleat Compartment
- Designated Front Pocket For Team Embroidery
JustBats.com Batter's Box
There are a lot of different baseball bat and softball bat accessories on the market, but everything you need to maximize your performance on the field is in this Batter's Box. The JustBats.com Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a premium Vulcan bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. It's built to give you the most comfortable possible swing and add some swag to your game. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate!
This exclusive Batter's Box includes a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a Vulcan bat grip. Buying all of these game pieces separately could cost twice as much. For one low price in one fun-to-open box, you'll be prepared for your next trip to the batter's box. Every order comes with free shipping. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
- Free Shipping
- Bat Weight fits over the end of a bat and helps improve bat speed.
- Thumb Pad to minimize potential bat sting to the hands.
- Knob Pad to comfortably choke up on the bat.
- Pine Tar to help enhance your grip on the bat.
- Vulcan Bat Grip to maximize the player's grip.
- All the bat accessories you need to take your game to the next level!
- As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves!
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- AB-9000 Aerospace Alloy Delivers Unreal Durability
- 30 Day Proof Is At the Plate Program
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -12 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approved For Play In USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, & NCAA
- Colorway: Red / Black
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper
- One-Piece, Aluminum Softball Bat
- Power Arch Multi Wall Barrel Technology Creates Insane Durability With Maximum Performance
- Recommended For Younger Players Looking To Increase Their Bat Speed
This Anderson RockeTech Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP18TECH12) features a lightweight drop 12 length to weight ratio, a 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, and the 30 Day Proof Is At the Plate Program. If you're not satisfied with the performance of the RockeTech within 30 days from your purchase date, you may return it with no questions asked for a full refund or exchange. Keep in mind that this model is approved for play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, and NCAA. Blast off and buy one of these Anderson RockeTech softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
You guys have this online ordering thing down to a science. Great prices, unbelievably fast shipping (free on top of that), and easy to navigate through the site. Keep up the good work.