2017 Worth Triple Crown 13.5" XL Reload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTCXLU
Got a question about the 2017 Worth Triple Crown 13.5" XL Reload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTCXLU ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this bat Senior ball approved?
The 2017 Worth Triple Crown 13.5" XL Reload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTCXLU does not feature the Senior Slow Pitch stamp/approval markings. This bat is only USSSA approved.
Worth, Inc. can trace its beginning back to the year 1912, when George Sharp Lannom, Jr. purchased a tannery in Tullahoma, Tennessee and established the Lannom Manufacturing Company. Initially, the firm tanned leather for harnesses and horse collars they manufactured. However, as the automobile grew in popularity, the demand for the company's harnesses and collars declined, so Lannom shifted its manufacturing resources toward production of leather covered baseballs and softballs under the "Worth" brand and men's leather dress gloves under the "Craig" brand. Charles (Chuck) E. Parish joi.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Greg Connell's Limited Edition Signature Softball Bat
- Free Shipping!
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 220 Advantage - Tuned to Max Performance & Durability With Classic M Extreme Softballs
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- CF100 Technology Provides 100% Carbon Fiber For A Lighter, More Durable Barrel
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Reload End Loaded Swing Weight (0.5 oz)
- Multi-Wall Barrel Design
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Flex 50 Handle Technology Creates Unmatched Whip & Feel
- TRUE1 Technology Delivers A Seamless Barrel For Enhanced Performance
- 2017 Border Battle Series
Greg Connell has done it yet again! Back to back Triple Crown awards proves that he is one of the best slow pitch softball players of all-time, without a doubt. His signature softball bat is a carefully crafted, reload end load design that is best utilized with the use of a Classic M Extreme ball. Worth's Triple Crown USSSA softball bats are composed of the CF100 and Flex 50 Technologies along with the help of the 220 advantage. The CF100 feature is composed of a 100% carbon fiber barrel that provides a light swing weight and more durability for unbeatable performance. On the other end, the Flex 50 handle technology helps increase flex and whip through the zone for more control and next to no sting in the hands on mishits. With a two-piece, fully composite construction and a multi-wall barrel design, this slow pitch softball bat is sure to be a home run! Worth: Manufactured With Pride In The USA!
This Worth Triple Crown USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WTXCLU) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 13.50-inch barrel length, and the TRUE1 technology that delivers absolutely no dead spots along a seamless barrel. Before you buy, keep in mind that this model is only approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Now, take Greg Connell's softball bat into battle and order your Worth Triple Crown today with free shipping and a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Remember, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Sent an email to customer service because my league requires non-composite single-wall bats. Received a very quick and informative reply. Just Bats is the best web site to buy slowpitch softball bats.