2017 Worth Legit USA 13.5" XL ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WBBLGA
Got a question about the 2017 Worth Legit USA 13.5" XL ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WBBLGA ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this hotter that the EST XL? Looking for the hottest ASA bat worth makes.
The 2017 Worth Legit USA 13.5" XL ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WBBLGA should perform equally as well as other models from Worth that are ASA certified. To date, we do not have enough information to say that one Worth model performs better than the others.
Worth, Inc. can trace its beginning back to the year 1912, when George Sharp Lannom, Jr. purchased a tannery in Tullahoma, Tennessee and established the Lannom Manufacturing Company. Initially, the firm tanned leather for harnesses and horse collars they manufactured. However, as the automobile grew in popularity, the demand for the company's harnesses and collars declined, so Lannom shifted its manufacturing resources toward production of leather covered baseballs and softballs under the "Worth" brand and men's leather dress gloves under the "Craig" brand. Charles (Chuck) E. Parish joi.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 0.5 Ounce XL End Load
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Four-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Approved For Play In ASA ONLY
- CF100 Uses A 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel That Provides A Lighter Swing Weight With Insane Durability
- Quad Comp Technology Increases Flex, Creates Unmatched Whiplash, & Enhances Sweet Spot
- Flex 100 Technology Offers Optimal Flex Point To Maximize Bat Speed & Distance
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Colorway: Red / White / Blue
- 2017 Border Battle Series
Worth continues to release some of the best slow pitch softball bats year after year. The Worth Legit USA is a two-piece, fully composite design that consists of three main features and it is approved for play in ASA only. The first main feature, known as the Quad Comp Technology, increases flex, creates unmatched whip through the zone, and enhances the sweet spot. Next up is the CF100 composite material which utilizes a 100% carbon fiber barrel to ffer a lighter swing weight with insane durability. Last, but certainly not least, is the Flex 100 technology. This handle innovation creates a flex point to maximize both bat speed and ball flight. The best part? Each one of these Worth softball bats is manufactured with pride right here in the USA!
This Worth Legit USA ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WBBLGA) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 13.50-inch barrel length, and an XL half ounce end load that is perfect for power hitters. Take this Worth Legit into battle and order yours today with free shipping and a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Remember, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
You guys are UNBELIEVABLE!! I ordered a bat at around 9pm on Friday, chose free 5-day shipping, and I have my bat by 5pm Monday! WOW! You guys are great – keep up the great work! You have earned my business.