2017 Worth EST Comp XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WESTMU
Got a question about the 2017 Worth EST Comp XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WESTMU ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What COR/Comp softballs are best for use with this bat?
Since this 2017 Worth EST Comp XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WESTMU) features USSSA certification, it would be best to hit .40 COR/325 Comp balls -OR- .52 COR/ 275 Comp balls to get the best combination of performance and durability on the bat.
How is this bat in comparison to the 2017 Legit Model: WLG2XU?
Both the 2017 Worth Legit XXL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WLG2XU and the 2017 Worth EST Comp XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WESTMU are both great models, the main difference between the two is that the 2017 Worth EST Comp XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WESTMU features a half ounce end load and the 2017 Worth Legit XXL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WLG2XU features a full ounce end load
Worth, Inc. can trace its beginning back to the year 1912, when George Sharp Lannom, Jr. purchased a tannery in Tullahoma, Tennessee and established the Lannom Manufacturing Company. Initially, the firm tanned leather for harnesses and horse collars they manufactured. However, as the automobile grew in popularity, the demand for the company's harnesses and collars declined, so Lannom shifted its manufacturing resources toward production of leather covered baseballs and softballs under the "Worth" brand and men's leather dress gloves under the "Craig" brand. Charles (Chuck) E. Parish joi.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- XL Half Ounce End Loaded Swing Weight
- 220 Advantage + Technology Extends The Sweetspot & Maximizes Performance Over The Entire Barrel
- Colorway: Blue / Green
- CF100 Technology Utilizes 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel For Better Durability
- True 1 Technology Results In A Seamless Barrel With No Dead Spots
- Flex 50 Technology Offers Ultra Thin Handle With Unmatched Whip
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Softball Bat
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
The 2017 Worth EST Comp XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WESTMU) comes with a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, a 13.50-inch barrel length, and a half ounce end load for players seeking more mass at the end of a barrel with smoother finishes on swings. Keep in mind that this softball bat is only approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Raise the level and order your Worth EST Comp today with free shipping. We'll be here for you from click to hit!
Free shipping was very nice and appreciated.