2017 Rawlings 5150 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL7534
Got a question about the 2017 Rawlings 5150 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL7534 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Can this bat be used in Little League (Minor B) 7 years old?
The 2017 Rawlings 5150 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL7534 is not legal in Minor B Little League division in 2017 as this bat has a 2 3/4" barrel diameter. Currently only 2 1/4" barrel diameter bats would be legal or the new USA stamped models; these are the bats that are required in 2018.
Will this bat be legal in 2018 when there will be new rule changes for approved bats?
The 2017 Rawlings 5150 Senior League Baseball Bat (SL7534) will still be legal in USSSA tournaments and some other leagues. It will be illegal in Little League, Dixie Youth, and others. Here is a link with more information about it - http://blog.justbats.com/new-youth-baseball-bat-standard-usabat-effective-jan.-1-2018
The 10 bats are sometimes heavier. Is the 28 oz true weight? Lighter? Heavier?
Almost all bats are generally a touch heavier than their listed weight, anywhere from .2-1oz heavier. This is due to things like the grip tape and adhesives/glue being added after the manufacturer officially weighs the bat.
How does this bat compare the the new CAT 7 (27"/17 oz)?
Although the bats feature a similar one-piece, all-alloy design; the bats will be different for their intention of use. This 2017 Rawlings 5150 Senior League Baseball Bat (SL7534) is a Senior League/Youth Big Barrel Bat that is meant for use with kid pitch baseball. The CAT 7 Junior Big Barrel bat will be meant for use with coach pitch or machine pitch leagues. I would recommend getting the bat that best goes with the level of baseball he is playing.
What's the difference between the SL7510 and the SL7534? Is it only the barrel size?
The 2017 Rawlings 5150 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL7534 has a 2 3/4" barrel diameter. The SL7510 has a 2 5/8" barrel diameter. The barrel diameter is the only difference.
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o.... read more
Varo Baseball ARC 12 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 12 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and fit both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- 12 Ounces
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- Aerospace Grade 5150 Alloy - Built for Performance and Durability
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Massive Hitting Surface
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece Alloy Construction
- Precision-Optimized-Performance (pOp) 2.0 Technology - Enlarges Sweet Spot for Consistent Crushing
- Ultra-Responsive Design
This 2017 Rawlings 5150 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL7534 features a -10 length to weight ratio, a 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification. Additionally, the ultra-responsive design is backed by a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Buy your Rawlings 5150 today with fast, free shipping!
I entered in the wrong delivery address and I called to explain. Derrick called ups for me and gave them a heads up and the new delivery address. Thanks man!