2017 Old Hickory Co. Mike Trout Maple Wood Baseball Smart Bat: MT27
Got a question about the 2017 Old Hickory Co. Mike Trout Maple Wood Baseball Smart Bat: MT27 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Would this bat be fine for a 12 yr old at the 5'4" and 130 lb size?
This 2017 Old Hickory Co. Mike Trout Maple Wood Baseball Smart Bat (MT27) is an adult wood bat with a -3 length-to-weight ratio. As well, it will feature a decent end-loaded feel to it. It might be a little heavy for a 12 year old player, but is a bat to consider if the player is making the move to adult bats.
Is this bat balanced?
The 2017 Old Hickory Co. Mike Trout Maple Wood Baseball Smart Bat: MT27 is a 243 turn model. These types of bats are typically more end-loaded in nature. The bat is described as a "balanced" model but I would say it could feel more slightly end-loaded to some.
Established in 1999, Old Hickory Bat Company has steadily grown from a one car garage and a handful of local players to over 6500 square feet of manufacturing and showroom space and hundreds of players at the highest level of competition throughout the world. Old Hickory Bat Company’s team consists of over 35 years of combined experience within both the wood bat manufacturing arena and on the professional playing field. Old Hickory’s combined knowledge and playing experience, give us the ability to produce some of the finest maple and ash baseball bats in the game. Located .... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Mike Trout Game Day Model
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Turning Model: Similar To A 243
- Extended Barrel Design With Large Sweet Spot
- MLB Approved
- Pro Cupped End To Improve Balance
- Rock Maple Wood Provides Exceptional Durability
- Thin 29/32 Inch Handle
- Traditional Knob
- Balanced Swing Weight
- 30.8mm By 28mm Knob Cavity That Houses Removable Sensor
- Integrates With Zepp 2 Baseball/Softball Swing Tracking System: ZA2B1NE (Sold Separately)
Other than the Zepp integration, this 2017 Old Hickory Co. Mike Trout Maple Wood Baseball Smart Bat: MT27 is essentially the same as the non-smart bat. It features an approximate -3 length to weight ratio, a 2 1/2 inch barrel diameter, and a cupped end for a more balanced swing weight. Furthermore, an extended barrel design creates a huge sweet spot and a large hitting surface for more pop during each at bat. Give yourself an advantage over the competition and purchase the Mike Trout Smart Baseball Bat today with free shipping right here at JustBats.com. We're here for you from Click to Hit!
I just purchased a bat that was too heavy for my son and was able to quickly reorder the proper bat, and ship the old one back to you at no charge to me!!A special thank you to Kevin for his help, will never buy a bat anywhere else!