2017 Mizuno Maple / Carbon BBCOR Composite Wood Baseball Bat: MZMC243 Grey / Blue
Got a question about the 2017 Mizuno Maple / Carbon BBCOR Composite Wood Baseball Bat: MZMC243 Grey / Blue ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
So can this bat be used in wood bat leagues even though it's composite?
Some wood bat leagues require only wood, so you would need to check with your specific league to see if they allow wood composite bats, such as the 2017 Mizuno Maple / Carbon BBCOR Composite Wood Baseball Bat: MZMC243 Grey / Blue.
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since their founding in 1906, Mizuno has taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports an din making the entire globe the stage for their activities. Each and every person at M.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
- * 120 Day Manufacturer's Warranty *
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Advanced Engineered Maple Composite Hitting Surface
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Play
- Carbon Composite Handle Provides Maximum Durability
- 15/16 Inch Handle
- Sanded Carbon Reinforced Handle For Better Grip
- Model #: MZ8348TD
- Style #: 340312
- Consistent Performance Season After Season
- Tilia Wood Core Utilized In the Barrel To Reduce Weight
- Colorway: Grey / Blue
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
This 2017 Mizuno Maple / Carbon Composite Wood Baseball Bat (MZMC243) features a 243 turn model, a gray and blue colorway, and the BBCOR certification making it legal for High School and Collegiate play. Experience the excellence and order your Mizuno wood baseball bat today with free shipping right here at JustBats. We're here for you from click to hit!
YOUR SETUP ONLINE WAS PERFECT AND UNDERSTANDING. I ALSO LIKE YOUR FAST AND EXACT DELIVERY. I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE I KNOW THAT ORDERS ONLINE.