2017 Louisville Slugger Diva -11.5 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPDV171A
Got a question about the 2017 Louisville Slugger Diva -11.5 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPDV171A ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this bat certified by USSSA 1.20 BPF, ASA, NSA, ISA, ISF?
The 2017 Louisville Slugger Diva -11.5 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPDV171A will be approved for all of the following softball leagues: USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, and ISF.
Is this bat legal for girls softball based on the new 2018 standards?
Yes, the 2017 Louisville Slugger Diva -11.5 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPDV171A is legal for 2018 girls softball. The new USA Baseball rules do not apply to softball.
Is this bat approved for little league?
The 2017 Louisville Slugger Diva -11.5 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPDV171A would be legal for play in any youth softball league.
Are they both composite bats?
The 2017 Louisville Slugger Diva -11.5 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPDV171A is an aluminum bat.
Louisville Slugger is the Official Bat of Major League Baseball and the #1 name in baseball since the earliest days of the sport. In many ways, the storied 130+ year history of the Louisville Slugger baseball bat began in the talented hands of 17-year-old John A. "Bud" Hillerich. Back in the 1880s, Bud was working at his father's woodworking shop in Louisville, Kentucky. Legend has it that Bud, a lover of baseball and a player himself, slipped away from work one afternoon in 1884 to watch Louisville's major league team, the Louisville Eclipse. Bud was in the stands as the team's star, P.... read more
Varo Softball ARC 12 oz. Jennie Finch On Deck Bat Weight
Jennie Finch joined forces with the team at Varo to create this softball training weight to distribute weight over the bat's sweet spot, providing a game-like swing that improves mechanics and strengthens softball muscles. New Cushion-Fit Technology, with rubber infused fins eliminate friction on the bat, safeguarding the barrel from rings and scratches. The Varo ARC is designed to protect your bat, condition off-field, and dial-in your swing before stepping up to the plate. The Varo ARC provides optimal performance for all skill levels, from Youth to Pro. This model is recommended for 2 1/4-inch barrel bats and was manufactured with pride right here in the USA!
- 12 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Strengthens Softball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Fit 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Bats
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- -11.5 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight
- 7/8 Inch Standard Fastpitch Handle
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece, Aluminum Alloy Softball Bat
- Recommended For Younger Players
- Helps Increase Swing Speed
- Comfortable, Synthetic Bat Grip
- Vibration Dampening End Cap
This Louisville Slugger Diva Fastpitch Softball Bat (FPDV171A) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 7/8-inch fastpitch handle, and a comfortable synthetic grip that improves the overall comfort. Swing with confidence and order one of these Louisville Slugger softball bats today with free shipping right here at JustBats.com. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
I enjoyed the just bast experience due to the rapid shipment of the order. And the price was great