2017 Dudley Demolition End Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DDASPE
Got a question about the 2017 Dudley Demolition End Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DDASPE ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Our league uses 44/375 balls. Will the ASA Dudley do okay?
This 2017 Dudley Demolition End Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (DDASPE) is only meant for use with the 52/300 balls. The 44/375 balls might be a little too hard for durable use with this Dudley bat. However, if performance was the main factor you were wanting, this Dudley model will perform well with the harder balls.
How does the Demolition do hitting a softie softball?
The 2017 Dudley Demolition End Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DDASPE will do fine with hitting softie sotfballs for training purposes.
How long is the barrel? How much weight is it end loaded with? What softballs are meant to be hit with this bat?
The 2017 Dudley Demolition End Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DDASPE has a 13" barrel. It features a half ounce end load and it is best suited for the .52 COR 300 softballs.
In 1938, Dudley was founded by George Dudley Full. Thirty years later when they became the first company to make cork and rubber center softballs, Dudley started to make a name for itself. The Thunder series for softball, as well as athletes like Jennie Finch and Jessica Mendoza using Dudley bats, have secured Dudley's reputation. .... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA ONLY
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Colorway: White / Orange
- Composite Handle Enhances Handle Stiffness & Controls Vibration
- Fusion Composite - Hot Out Of The Wrapper With Insane Durability & Maximum Performance
- Grip Spin Technology - Barrel Surface Creates More Backspin For Unheard Of Distance
- Numbered Barrel Helps With Rotation To Get The Most Life Out Of Your Bat
- One-Piece Composite Construction
- Tackified Bat Grip Provides Serious Comfort
- No Warranty
This 2017 Dudley Demolition ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (DDASPE) features a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, a tackified bat grip for serious comfort, and an end loaded swing weight for maximum performance. Please keep in mind that this model is approved for play in ASA ONLY. Raise the level and purchase your Dudley Demolition today with free shipping right here at JustBats. We're here for you from click to hit!
Justbats has excellent prices and ships very quickly!