2017 Dudley Demolition Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DDUSPB
Got a question about the 2017 Dudley Demolition Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DDUSPB ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
How does this bat compare to the lightning senior bat?
Both the 2017 Dudley Demolition Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DDUSPB and the Dudley Lightning Legend Series Balanced SSUSA Slowpitch Bat: LLBSP will feature one-piece composite construction with balanced swing weights. If you would like an end-loaded swing weight I would recommend the Dudley Lightning Legend Series End-Loaded SSUSA Slowpitch Bat: LLESP.
In 1938, Dudley was founded by George Dudley Full. Thirty years later when they became the first company to make cork and rubber center softballs, Dudley started to make a name for itself. The Thunder series for softball, as well as athletes like Jennie Finch and Jessica Mendoza using Dudley bats, have secured Dudley's reputation. .... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.00mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batter's Box
There are a lot of different baseball bat and softball bat accessories on the market, but everything you need to maximize your performance on the field is in this Batter's Box. The JustBats.com Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a premium Vulcan bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. It's built to give you the most comfortable possible swing and add some swag to your game. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate!
This exclusive Batter's Box includes a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar, and a Vulcan bat grip. Buying all of these game pieces separately could cost twice as much. For one low price in one fun-to-open box, you'll be prepared for your next trip to the batter's box. Every order comes with free shipping. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
- Free Shipping
- Bat Weight fits over the end of a bat and helps improve bat speed.
- Thumb Pad to minimize potential bat sting to the hands.
- Knob Pad to comfortably choke up on the bat.
- Pine Tar to help enhance your grip on the bat.
- Vulcan Bat Grip to maximize the player's grip.
- All the bat accessories you need to take your game to the next level!
- As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves!
Varo Softball ARC 12 oz. Jennie Finch On Deck Bat Weight
Jennie Finch joined forces with the team at Varo to create this softball training weight to distribute weight over the bat's sweet spot, providing a game-like swing that improves mechanics and strengthens softball muscles. New Cushion-Fit Technology, with rubber infused fins eliminate friction on the bat, safeguarding the barrel from rings and scratches. The Varo ARC is designed to protect your bat, condition off-field, and dial-in your swing before stepping up to the plate. The Varo ARC provides optimal performance for all skill levels, from Youth to Pro. This model is recommended for 2 1/4-inch barrel bats and was manufactured with pride right here in the USA!
- 12 Ounces
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Made In The USA
- Strengthens Softball Specific Muscles
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Fit 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Bats
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, ISA, & ISF
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Colorway: White / Yellow
- Fusion Composite - Hot Out Of The Wrapper With Insane Durability & Maximum Performance
- Composite Handle Enhances Handle Stiffness & Controls Vibration
- Grip Spin Technology - Barrel Surface Creates More Backspin For Unheard Of Distance
- Tackified Bat Grip Provides Serious Comfort
- One-Piece Composite Construction
- Numbered Barrel Helps With Rotation To Get The Most Life Out Of Your Bat
- No Warranty
This 2017 Dudley Demolition Slow Pitch Softball Bat (DDUSPB) features a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, a balanced swing weight, and a tackified bat grip for serious comfort. With a variety of certifications, this softball bat is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF. Dare to be different and buy your Dudley slowpitch softball bat today with free shipping right here at JustBats. We're here for you from click to hit!
Extremely pleased with Justbats.com. I received good quality bats at an affordable price and shipping was extremely fast. Would definitely recommend your company to family and friends.