2017 Anderson Flex -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17FLEXXL
Got a question about the 2017 Anderson Flex -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17FLEXXL ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Can't find many reviews of this bat if any online. Is this a decent bat and good pop out of wrapper? Is it more balanced or end loaded? Looking to use this for 9U travel team.
The 2017 Anderson Flex -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17FLEXXL is a one piece alloy bat, so it will be hot out of the wrapper with no break in required. The 2017 Anderson Flex -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17FLEXXL is well balanced, and features a 30 day trial period meaning that if your player isn't satisfied with the bat, you can return it within 30 days of the purchase date.
When hitting, will this bat have the sound of a CAT 7 alloy bat?
The 2017 Anderson Flex -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17FLEXXL is a one-piece alloy bat much like the Marucci CAT 7. Both bats will make the traditional "ping" sound on impact but whether or not one feels they have similar sound would be one of personal opinion.
What is the difference between the 2017 SL17FLEXXL and the 2015 SL15FLEXXL other than the price and year?
The main difference between the 2017 Anderson Flex -10 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17FLEXXL and the Anderson Flex Senior League Baseball Bat: SL15FLEXXL would be the paint scheme as the alloy (AB-9000 compared to P-9000) is not a noticeable difference.
Manufactured with pride in the USA, Anderson bats have been a part of America's national pastime since 1999. It is their goal to be interwoven into the fabric of the sport, at all levels, and to have Anderson Bat Company become synonymous with better baseball and better softball. Anderson players expect the best bats in every league ranging from fastpitch to slow pitch to youth baseball, and that's exactly what they get. Their commitment to the ever-continuing updates in bat technology goes hand-in-hand with their belief that improved products improve the players, improved players imp.... read more
Varo Baseball ARC 12 oz. On Deck Bat Weight
For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 12 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Build your baseball-specific muscles as you dial in your swing before stepping into the batter's box. The best part? Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and fit both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats.
- Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel
- 12 Ounces
- Improves Player's Mechanics
- Strengthens Baseball Specific Muscles
- Helps Dial In your Swing
- Designed For Youth To Pro Players
- Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats
- Made In The USA
- Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams
- Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat
- True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats
- Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
JustBats.com Batting Gloves
The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to use for games or practice. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have used them or not. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Made from Cabretta Sheepskin Leather
- Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Feel
- Velcro Strap for a Snug, Flexible Fit
- Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape
- BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Ultra Balanced Swing Weight
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece Alloy Construction
- AB-9000 Aerospace Alloy Offers Larger Sweet Spot
- Single-Wall Barrel Construction
- * 30 Day Proof Is At the Plate Program *
Keep in mind that all Anderson bats are backed by the 30 Day Proof Is At The Plate Program. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the performance of your model within 30 days from the original purchase date, you may return it for a full refund or exchange with no questions asked!
Yes I would recommend Just Bats.com to friends and family also due to the prices. The particular bat I order was much lower than any online store.