2016 Mizuno Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MZP41 Adult
Got a question about the 2016 Mizuno Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MZP41 Adult ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
How hard is the wood on this bat compared to a Marucci AP5?
This 2016 Mizuno Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat (MZP41 Adult) and the Marucci AP5 will feature the same amount of hardness in their maple wood.
Does this bat have an end-loaded or balanced feel?
The 2016 Mizuno Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MZP41 Adult has a turn model similar to a 141, of which has an end-loaded swing weight.
Can I get a name on bat?
Unfortunately we do not offer any type of engraving options.
What's the barrel and handle size?
The 2016 Mizuno Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MZP41 Adult will feature a 2 1/2 inch barrel diameter and a 29/32 inch handle.
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since their founding in 1906, Mizuno has taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports an din making the entire globe the stage for their activities. Each and every person at M.... read more
Vulcan Bat Grips
Vulcan bat grips may be used on baseball bats and softball bats, no matter if they're wood, alloy, or composite. With an extra tacky adhesive on the underside of each grip, the application is a quick and easy process to virtually any handle. A standard 1.75mm thickness combines with a one-of-a-kind maze imprint and both horizontal and vertical debossed grooves for an unbeatable, slip resistant grip. Each Vulcan bat grip is constructed out of an advanced polymer material that delivers maximum feel and control in dry or wet conditions all season long. Plus, Vulcan's patented Edge technology helps resist rolling to ensure a secure, flat surface. Vulcan: It's all about the feel!
- Advanced Polymer Material Provides Long Lasting Performance
- Standard 1.75 mm Thickness
- Recommended For Alloy, Composite, & Wood Bats
- Delivers Maximum Control & An Unbeatable Feel On Contact
- May Be Used In Any Weather
- Extra Tacky Adhesive Attaches To Virtually Any Bat
- One-Of-A-Kind Maze Imprint Offers A Unique Look
- Horizontal & Vertical Debossed Grooves Supply The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Patented Edge Technology Resists Roll To Ensure A Secure, Flat Surface
- Quick & Easy Application To Any Handle
Franklin CFX Pro Batting Gloves: Black | White
Franklin creates some of the best batting gloves in baseball. As the most widely used brand in the Major Leagues, Franklin Sports has what it takes to bring your game to the next level of comfort. The CFX Pro series are worn by some of the games biggest superstars like Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, and Justin Upton. These Major Leauge batting gloves come with the floating thumb technology and Quad-Flex creasing that increases both flexibility and adaptability while tectonic fit inserts add to the flex without the bulky feel of competitor gloves. A dual-layered lycra flex bridge also offers an extremely lightweight feel across the knuckles and side-flex areas. The feature that sets these batting gloves apart from the pack is the Pittards digital sheepskin leather construction that maintains elite softness and tactility in wet or dry conditions. On the palm of each model, a one-piece leather strip delivers supreme durability, superior grip, and a smooth, sting-free feel during every at-bat. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB!
- Colorway: Black | White
- Backed By Dozens Of MLB Professionals
- Dual Layered Lycra Flex Bridge Delivers Lightweight Feel Across Knuckles & Side
- Floating Thumb Technology Increases Both Flexibility & Adaptability
- One-Piece Leather Palm Supplies Superior Grip & Eliminates Sting
- Pittards Digital Sheepskin Leather Offers Extreme Soft, Comfortable Feel
- Quad-Flex Creasing Decreases Bunching Between Hand & Bat Handle
- Tectonic Fit Inserts Allow For Better Flex Without Adding Bulk
- * Victor Martinez Pro Model *
- Non-Cupped End
- Natural Finish
- Cut from Professional Grade Hard Maple Wood
- Pro Ink Dot Certified - Meets MLB Slope of Grain Requirements
- Hand-Selected and Cut in Mizuno's Yoro, Japan Factory
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Free Shipping!
The Mizuno Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MZP41 Adult features an approximate -2 to -3 length to weight ratio, Pro-Ink Dot Certified to meet MLB slope of grain requirements, and is the Game Day model of Victor Martinez. Pick yours up today at JustBats.com - where the Shipping is always Free, and we're here for you from Click To Hit! Mizuno: Your Passion is Our Obsession.
I was amazed at the quickness we received the bat. It took only a couple of days to get it. That was great especially when the shipping was free. Thank you.