2016 Easton Scott Kirby Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP16SKU
Got a question about the 2016 Easton Scott Kirby Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP16SKU ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Easton is the world's leading manufacturer of baseball and softball equipment and the most iconic brand in these sports. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Easton Baseball/Softball Inc. manufactures bats, ball gloves, apparel, bags, batting gloves, helmets, catcher's equipment and related accessories. The company's commitment to innovation and game-changing technologies drove its growth to the No. 1 position, including the introduction of the first true aluminum bat in 1972. As a result of this commitment to R&D and its storied brand heritage, Easton has a long-standing relationshi.... read more
- Weight-Specific End Load - 26 oz = 1 oz Load, 27 oz = 2 oz Load, 28 oz = 3 oz Load, 30 oz = 4 oz Load
- Bomb Squad Series - Scott Kirby Signature Model
- Free Shipping!
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- ConneXion (CXN) Technology - Maximizes Energy Transfer and Eliminates Vibration
- End Loaded Swing Weight - More Mass in the Barrel = Extreme Power and Distance
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- IMX Advanced Composite Barrel - Ultra-Responsive Hitting Surface for Max Performance
- SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle - Optimized Stiffness for Added Strength and Improved Feel
- Thin, 29/32 Inch Handle with New 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN Grip
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and SSUSA
Each bat in the Bomb Squad Series has been tuned to the exact specifications of some of the best hitters in the world. Designed specifically for Easton slugger Scotty Kirby, the SP16SKU is ideal for hitters who want more mass in the barrel but a softer feel on contact. Like all of the loaded models in the Bomb Squad Series, this bat offers a weight specific end load. This progressive loading system places a different end load weight at the end of its 12 inch barrel. This means the heavier you go, the more softball-mashing mass that is placed right in the hitting zone. This two-piece, 100% composite design is highlighted by the proven performance of the IMX Advanced Composite that makes up its barrel. To ensure that all of the valuable energy hitters create during their swing gets utilized, ConneXion (CXN) Technology unites the IMX to a stiff, spiral-wrapped SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle. And now featuring the new 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN Grip, the 2016 Easton Scott Kirby Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP16SKU improves feel and increases power with each swing you take.
The 2016 Easton Scott Kirby Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP16SKU is backed by a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty and is Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and SSUSA. Pick up your own SP16SKU today with our Fast, Free Shipping!
On behalf of the Lanier Lake Monsters 9U team, THANK YOU!!!! The first day in the cages with the new RIP-IT bats was awesome to watch the balls jumping. The confidence the boys displayed was priceless. We have our first tournament in a few weeks and look forward to showcasing our new armour. Thank you for the professional, top notch experience with JustBats.com.