Rawlings Professional Matte Ash Wood Baseball Bat: PROAI13
- 2 9/16 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- I13 Turn Model
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
- Free Shipping!
- Custom Professional Overstock
- No Warranty
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Colorway: Matte Black | Gold
- Cupped End Helps Improve Weight Distribution & Durability
- Standard Knob
- Major League Quality Ash Wood Construction
- Premium Durability With Fantastic Flex
- Recommended For Batting Practice Or Cage Hitting
With these particular wood bats, they did not live up to Rawlings' high standards so they label them as Custom Professional Overstock and sell them at a fraction of the cost. Keep in mind that these Rawlings bats are structurally sound and have no cosmetic blemishes. You are guaranteed a cupped end to help improve the overall weight distribution and ensure a hard, high-quality piece of wood during construction. With Major League quality wood, these baseball bats are a perfect option for both batting practice or cage hitting. If you have experience hitting with wood, these professional overstock models are just what you need. Rawlings: The Mark Of A Pro!
This Rawlings Professional Matte Ash Wood Baseball Bat (PROAI13) features a 2 9/16-inch barrel, a 15/16-inch handle, and an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio that is recommended for adult players who have experience hitting with wood. With an I13 turn model, this ash bat features a standard knob with a slightly end loaded swing weight. Step up to the plate with poise and pick up one of these Rawlings wood bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
Thank you very much. I appreciate your excellent customer service!!! I WILL be ordering a different bat from your company ASAP.