Rawlings Bryce Harper All-Star Game Ash Wood Baseball Bat: BH220
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -2 Length To Weight Ratio
- 31/32 Inch Handle Diameter
- Colorway: Natural / Brown
- Factory Sealed To Ensure Preferred Weight
- Professional Grade Ash Wood
- Wood Saver Technology Provides Exceptional Durability In All Climates
- Cupped End Helps Improve Overall Balance
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Bryce Harper's 2017 All-Star Game Model
- Initials 'BH' Laser Engraved On The Knob
- Text 'ASG 2017' Laser Engraved On The Knob
This ash wood bat is the exact model that MLB All-Star Bryce Harper used during the 2017 All-Star Game!
Rawlings wood baseball bats are used and trusted by some of the biggest names in the Major Leagues, and for good reason. For the 2017 season, the Professional Label series come equipped with some of the best available features and highest-quality wood around. Each baseball bat is beautifully crafted out of a pro grade ash wood for extreme hardness, exceptional durability, and immaculate pop. Rawlings has ensured that these bats offer a balance unlike any other so that you can step up to the plate with confidence in your swing.The newest innovation for Rawlings wood bats is the wood saver technology. This means that the entire Pro Label lineup comes factory sealed to guarantee preferred weight in all types of weather. Wood this good is intended to maintain its optimal performance season after season. Rawlings: The Mark Of A Pro!
This Rawlings Ash Wood Baseball Bat (BH220) features a 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, a drop 2 length to weight ratio, and a 31/32-inch handle diameter or a classic feel. If you're looking for the exact model that Bryce Harper used during the 2017 All-Star game, this is the bat for you! Swing what the pros are swinging and order one of these Rawlings wood bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Great delivery process; quick and free!