Rawlings Big Stick Maple Wood Baseball Bat: 243BM
- Free Shipping!
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Big Stick Design: Created For Athletes Who Can Swing A Heavier Barrel
- Maximum Power At The Plate
- Cut from Maple Ace Wood - Creates An Extremely Hard Hitting Surface
- Handle: 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- Large Barrel
- MLB Approved - Pro Ink Dot Certified for Slope of Grain
- Pro Cupped End Improves Balance
- Slight End Loaded Feel
- Standard Knob
- Turning Model: 243
The Rawlings Big Stick Series is all about bringing the most power possible to the plate. With a larger hitting surface and increased sweet spot, this design leaves this Big Stick primed for power hitters who have the strength to get this huge barrel through the zone. This 243BM is cut into a 243 turn model from Rawlings' Maple Ace Wood which utilizes the same high-grade maple as the pros and will deliver one of the hardest hitting surfaces possible. This bat also features a slightly end loaded swing weight with its large barrel and 15/16 inch handle diameter and is MLB Approved with its Pro-Ink Dot Certification.
Pick up your own 2016 Rawlings Big Stick Maple ACE Baseball Bat: R243BG today with our Fast, Free Shipping and 24/7 Customer Support.
I was shocked that we received the bat so quickly. We are definitely a very pleased customer.