Rawlings Big Stick Maple Ace Wood Baseball Bat: R243MA
- Free Shipping!
- 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- 2 9/16 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 243 Turn Model
- Colorway: Natural | Red | White | Blue
- Cupped End Ensures A Hard Piece Of Wood During Construction
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Maple Ace Wood Construction That's Preferred By Pros
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Increased Sweet Spot With A Massive Hitting Surface
- Recommended For Power Hitters
- Standard Knob
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
Rawlings wood bats instill a sense of confidence in any player as they dig their cleats into the dirt and get set up in the batter's box. For the 2018 season, the Big Stick baseball bats were created with an enhanced sweet spot and a bigger barrel that's perfect for players who want maximized power at the plate. The larger hitting surface increases the chances of making solid contact, while the immaculate wood offers premium pop, insane durability, and a feel unlike any other. Each Rawlings Big Stick also comes with unique bat features that need to be taken into consideration before buying. With a variety of different turn models, cosmetics, and wood types, there's a wood baseball bat for everybody. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
This Rawlings Big Stick Ace Maple Wood Baseball Bat (R243MA) features an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio, 2 9/16-inch barrel diameter, and a professional ink dot for MLB approval. Due to the big barrel size and end loaded swing weight, this model is recommended for power hitters who want more pop. Increase your performance at the plate and pick up one of these Rawlings wood baseball bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
I received excatly what I ordered and very fast. I will buy from Just Bats again!