Rawlings Big Stick Birch Wood Baseball Bat: I13RBF
- Free Shipping!
- 2 9/16 Inch Big Stick Barrel Diameter
- 29/32 Inch Handle Diameter
- Birch Wood Construction Combines Flex With Durability
- Colorway: Natural Flame | Teal
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Flame Treated For A Unique, Sleek Look
- I13 Turn Model
- Increased Sweet Spot With A Massive Hitting Surface
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Recommended For Power Hitters
- Cupped End Ensures A Hard Piece Of Wood During Construction
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Standard Knob
Rawlings wood bats instill a sense of confidence in any player as they dig their cleats into the dirt and get set up in the batter's box. For the 2018 season, the Big Stick baseball bats were created with an enhanced sweet spot and a bigger barrel that's perfect for players who want maximized power at the plate. The larger hitting surface increases the chances of making solid contact, while the immaculate wood offers premium pop, insane durability, and a feel unlike any other. Each Rawlings Big Stick also comes with unique bat features that need to be taken into consideration before buying. With a variety of different turn models, cosmetics, and wood types, there's a wood baseball bat for everybody. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
This I13 Rawlings Big Stick Birch Wood Baseball Bat (I13RBF) features a big 2 9/16-inch barrel diameter, a 29/32-inch handle diameter, and a pro ink dot stamp to prove the slope of grain straightness for MLB approval. Due to the barrel size and end loaded swing weight, this model is primarily recommended for power hitters who can swing a heavier bat. Increase your performance at the plate and pick up one of these Rawlings wood baseball bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Everything worked out just the way it was supposed to. Reached someone on the phone to answer my question, ordering process was easy and the delivery was right on time.