Yes, this 2016 Mizuno Nighthawk -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat (MZFP161NH) will have the USSSA 1.20 stamp on it.
Mizuno Nighthawk -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: MZFP161NH
- Free Shipping!
- -11 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- Black Array Carbon Composite - Proprietary Blend for Performance, Durability, and Short Break-In
- Double Wall Barrel Construction - Enhances Trampoline Effect and Ball Exit Speed
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- New X-Zone Technology - Composite Angled in 10 Different Zones to Expand Sweet Spot
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Patented 2 PC LINK Construction - Elastomer Connection Reduces Vibration
- Stiffer Carbon Fiber Handle - Less Energy is Lost on Impact Resulting in Higher Performance
The 2016 Mizuno Nighthawk -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: MZFP161NH features a balanced swing weight.
From end cap to knob, the 2016 Mizuno Nighthawk Fastpitch Bat contains some of the hottest game-improving technology ever developed! Mizuno's two-piece, fully composite design utilizes their proven Black Onyx Carbon Composite in the barrel to reach maximum performance without the need of a lengthy break-in. That material alone provides top-end fastpitch performance, but a Double Wall Barrel Design paired with the new xZone Technology ensures you get higher peak performance throughout the entirety of the hitting zone. With xZone, the team at Mizuno was able to create 10 unique zones of composite to optimize performance along the barrel. Each zone features a different composite layup with specific fiber orientations. This attention to detail pays dividends as it guarantees that you'll experience the highest ball exit speeds attainable along every inch of the barrel - instead of only within one concentrated area. A stiff composite handle is then united to this premium barrel with Mizuno's patented 2-Piece LINK Technology. This thickness-tuned elastomer is key to the Nighthawk's ability to dampen vibration at a much higher rate than other bats on the market without any decrease in performance. The 2016 Nighthawk is hotter out of the wrapper, provides all of the feel and feedback you need without any vibration, and it's offered in a variety of length to weight ratios so hitters of all ages and skill levels can thrive at the plate.
The 2016 Mizuno Nighthawk -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: MZFP161NH features a -11 length to weight ratio, is backed by a Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty and is approved for play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, and ISF. Pick yours up today with our Fast, Free Shipping!
Great experience during the Christmas rush. Extremely helpful. Sales person went to the warehouse to check on the color of the bat. Delivery was rapid. I recommend to everyone!!!