MaxBat Pro Maple Composite Wood Baseball Bat: Model 271
- Free Shipping!
- 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- 271 Turn Model
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -2 To -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- 60 Day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Biaxial Fiberglass Sleeve Delivers Maximum Strength
- Bone Hardened To Improve Pop Through A Harder Hitting Surface
- Colorway: Natural | Black
- Pro Cupped End Improves Durability & Weight Distribution
- Recommended For Contact Hitters
- Reinforced Hardened Maple Composite Construction
- Solid Pro Maple Turning With No Foam Fillers Or Cavities
- Standard Knob
MaxBats maple wood bats kick ash! Their hands-on craftsmanship and engineered innovation combine to create baseball bats that never compromise. When you order a MaxBat, it's guaranteed to be made in the USA and crafted out of the same quality wood used on their professional stock. For the 2018 season and beyond, the reinforced hardened pro maple composite series maximizes strength through a biaxial fiberglass sleeve. This sleeve and the 100% pro maple turning with no foam fillers or cavities come together to deliver premium pop that never softens. From the barrel to the knob, MaxBat also bone hardens each model to provide a hard hitting surface that offers greater results at the plate. On the end of the barrel, a cupped end allows for a more dense piece of wood during construction that will translate into a longer life with more energy being put into a batted ball. MaxBat: Ready To Rock!
This MaxBat Pro Maple Composite Wood Baseball Bat features a 271 turn model, a 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, and a 15/16-inch handle diameter. With those specifications, this design is recommended for contact hitters who need a balanced bat. Find your max and pick up one of these maple wood bats today with free shipping and a 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
Prompt and order was on time very pleased with the easy order form.