Marucci Jose Bautista Players Weekend Maple Wood Baseball Bat: JoeyBats19-RB
- Limited Edition Design For MLB Players Weekend
- Free Shipping!
- Designed After Jose Bautista's Game Model
- 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Bone Rubbing Technique Helps Close Pores & Make Wood More Dense
- Colorway: Royal / White
- Handcrafted From Pro-Quality Maple Wood
- Cut From MLB Grade Maple Wood
- Gradual Taper
- Pro Cupped End Helps Improve Weight Distribution & Ensures A Hard Piece Of Wood
- Pro Ink Dot Certified To Prove Slope Of Grain Straightness For MLB Approval
Major League Baseball gave all players freedom of expression and allowed them to customize their bats during Players Weekend. This is the exact model that Jose Bautista used during MLB Players Weekend
Marucci pro models are the most widely used wood bats in the Major Leagues, and for good reason. The attention to detail, premium quality, and unmatched performance are some of the many reasons why players of all levels continue to take these designs up to the plate with them. Each Pro Model wood bat reflects that particular player's preferred barrel size, profile, handle taper, knob shape, and anything else that they may want or need. While they do have personalized features, Pro Models also come bone rubbed and have the pro ink dot certification to prove the slope of grain straightness for MLB approval.To add on to the greatness, a professional grade maple wood construction combines with a cupped end to guarantee long lasting durability with powerful pop off the barrel on contact. Marucci: A Cut Above The Rest!
This Marucci Players Weekend Maple Wood Bat (JoeyBats19-RB) features an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio, a 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, and a balanced swing weight that helps increase swing speed. Step up to the plate in style and pick up one of these Jose Bautista Players Weekend Bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, we'll be here from click to hit!
Received the bat two days earlier than we had anticipated.