The Baum Bat Pro Model Maple Wood Baseball Bat: B271 features an approximate -3 length to weight ratio.
Baum Bat Pro Model Maple Wood Baseball Bat: B271
- No Warranty
- Free Shipping!
- 100% Big League Maple Wood Construction
- Bone Rubbed For Amazing Density
- Hand Split Billets
- Handcrafted & Handpicked From The Strongest Wood In The World
- Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Made In USA
- Long Taper
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Recommended For Both Contact Hitters & Power Hitters
- Medium Barrel Diameter
- Northeast Hardwood Is More Dense Than Any Other Wood
- Proprietary Ultra Hard Finish Provides Premium Pop
- Vacuum Dried
- Colorway: Black / Natural
The wait is over! You have requested pro models and Baum Bat has delivered classic big league bats. Each model is handcrafted, constructed out of Northeast Hardwood, and bone rubbed to guarantee more density than any other wood in the world. With hand split billets and a 100% wood construction, these baseball bats also feature an ink dot to prove the slope of grain straightness for MLB approval. To finish off the American made manufacturing process, Baum applies a proprietary ultra hard finish and vacuum dries all wood bats to enhance performance and increase overall durability. Baum Bats: Trusted Since 1993!
This Baum Bat Pro Model B271 Maple Wood Baseball Bat features a medium barrel diameter, a long taper, and a slightly end loaded swing weight that may be used by both contact hitters and power hitters. Increase your strength at home plate and pick up one of these Baum wood bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Quick delivery. Great prices!