Bat Pack Marucci CAT 6 Senior League Baseball Bats: MSBC65 2-Pack
- -5 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece Alloy Construction for a Traditional Feel
- Optimized Barrel-End Wall Thickness for Faster Swing Speeds
- Patented Anti-Vibration Knob Eliminates Sting
- Ring-Free Barrel Technology for Maximum Performance
- AZ3000 Alloy: All-Season Durability and Proven Performance
When the CAT 5 burst onto the baseball scene, it became one of the top aluminum bats on the market. This year, Marucci raises the stakes again with unbelievable new technology in the CAT 6. Through endless field testing with the top players in America, Marucci discovered that vibration in the top hand is the most common complaint amongst amateur baseball players. Marucci has acquired a patented new anti-vibration technology that blows the competition away. They hired noted bat scientist Dr. Daniel A. Russell to do some lab testing against the top bats on the market. The results were shocking. He found that the vibration dampening rate on the CAT 6 is 5.6 times higher than the next closest competitor! For the player, this means that they can step up to the plate worry-free with one thing on their mind; blasting one over the fence! This is literally the smoothest swinging bat ever produced. Experience the difference of this one-piece bat made from the most responsive alloy in the industry. Marucci: Game Tested. Player Approved. This bat features the USSSA BPF 1.15 Stamp. The Marucci CAT 6 carries a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty. Free Shipping!
Excellent experience, there was a great selection of bats competitively priced and my bat arrived the exact day it was supposed to.