Bat Pack 2017 Easton Stealth Flex -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP17SF11 2-Pack
- Free Shipping!
- -11 Length to Weight Ratio
- 15% More Barrel Compression for Hot Out of the Wrapper Performance
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA, and ISF
- CXN ZERO Technology - Engineered for Zero Vibration
- Evenly Balanced Swing Weight
- FLEX Technology - Produces More Pop, an Improved Feel, & Maximum Performance
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology - Creates Massive Sweet Spot & Unmatched Bat Speed
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Ultra-Thin, 29/32 Inch Handle
New for from Easton for 2017! The legendary Easton Stealth fastpitch softball bat is back with the state-of-the-art Flex barrel design. The Flex Technology produces a softer, more flexible barrel that delivers an improved overall feel. With 15% more barrel compression compared to previous models, you are guaranteed superior performance and more pop right out of the wrapper. Elegantly crafted into a two-piece, fully composite design, the Stealth Flex is made up of Easton's TCT Thermo Composite Technology for a massive sweet spot and unmatched swing speed. Additionally, the patented and proven CXN ZERO Technology that connects the barrel to the ultra-thin 29/32 inch handle is engineered for zero vibration. Combining the CXN ZERO with the Flex Technology makes it so that power and feel are perfectly aligned. Easton: Flex More Power!
This 2017 Easton Stealth Flex -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP17SF11 features a -11 length to weight ratio, a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, and an evenly balanced swing weight. It also comes wrapped with the formidable HYPERSKIN 1.2mm Grip and is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA, and ISF. Lastly, Easton is backing this design with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Buy the Easton Stealth Flex Fastpitch Softball Bat today with fast, free shipping!
My order was placed Friday night and on Wednesday it arrived. Thank You very much Justbats my son was pleased as well. I thought it would not arrived until Friday or something, my son was to hit with it prior to his tournament.