Bat Pack 2016 Mizuno MAXCOR BBCOR Baseball Bats: MAXCOR Two Pack
- New, Variable Wall Thickness Alloy Core - Utilizes 5 Variable Wall Thicknesses to Optimize Performance Across Barrel
- BBCOR Certified for High School and Collegiate Play
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Balanced Swing Weight for Increased Swing Speed
- Synthetic Leather Grip - Provides Tack to Improve Feel
- Dynamic Damper - Transition Piece from Barrel to Handle Absorbs Negative Vibrations
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Free Shipping!
- * Backed by 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee *
- * Not satisfied with the MAXCOR within 30 days? Send it back to us for refund or exchange! *
- Style Number: 340350
- Viscoelastic Polyurethane (VP) Sleeve On Barrel Creates Wider Circumferential Sweet Spot & Additional Backspin / Carry
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
When MAXCOR deputed last season, it gave use a glimpse into just how far the team at Mizuno is willing to go to make a lasting impact on the game. Another year of R&D and this innovative design is back to change the perception of what a baseball bat can/should be. MAXCOR's tech sheet goes on-and-on, but the highlight of this design is the Viscoelastic Polyurethane Sleeve on its barrel. You won't find this material on any other bat on the market, but it creates not only a longer sweet spot - but a wider circumferential sweet spot. That means that hitters not only receive more forgiveness and enhanced performance closer to the handle and end cap, but they're able to miss the sweet spot on the vertical access at contact and still achieve success. The VP Sleeve also promotes more backspin on contact which results in more carry - and can possibly be the difference between WTP and putting runs up on the board. Under that sleeve lies a new, Variable Wall Thickness Alloy Core. This proprietary core Utilizes 5 different wall thicknesses to optimize performance along the barrel; while still meeting BBCOR standards. Other new aspects to the 2016 model include a more-balanced swing weight and a redesigned Dynamic Damper transition piece that eliminates more vibration and is more-streamlined than last the one found on last year's MAXCOR.
The 2016 Mizuno MAXCOR BBCOR Baseball Bat: MAXCOR features a -3 length to weight ratio, 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter, and the BBCOR Certification making it legal for High School and Collegiate play. You can pick yours up today at JustBats.com - where the shipping is always free, and we're here for you from Click To Hit!
Yes, literally. The delivery process hit a home-run. My 12 year old son in only his second game using the bat hit his first walk-off home-run to win the game.