2019 Mizuno Power Carbon -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP19PRCBN10
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, & ISF
- Colorway: Black / Purple
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows For Consistent Performance And Durability Across The Barrel
- Dual Frequency Dampener
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Double Wall Barrel Design To Increase Durability With Shorter Break-In Time
- Speed-Helix Grip Provides Exceptional Comfort & Durability
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces Energy Loss When Impacting The Ball At Higher Ball Speeds To Put More Energy Behind The Ball And Less On The Handle And Hands
- Two-Piece, Composite Design
- Detonator Cor Technology Design Creates Low Barrel Compression And A Booming Impact Sound
New for the 2019 season! Mizuno softball bats are crafted with the athlete in mind and the 2019 Mizuno Fastpitch Carbon lineup does not disappoint. Mizuno's new two-piece design is full of innovative bat technologies to maximize performance. Mizuno's new 2-Piece bat utilizes a patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener construction to join a Black Onyx Carbon barrel and handle for an incredible feel. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes. Crafted To Win!
This Mizuno Carbon 2 Fastpitch Bat (FP19CBN210) features a 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter and a drop 10 length to weight ratio. A new Detonator Cor technology design creates low barrel compression and a booming impact sound, giving players a smooth game-ready bat that feels great from the first swing. Note that this model is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Switch to a hot, two-piece composite design and order your Mizuno softball bat today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Remember, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
The bat purchased was shipped and received as promised. The price was very competitive. Overall, an excellent purhasing experience.