Based on your player's size and weight, I would recommend a 27" version of this 2019 Marucci CAT 8 -10 Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat: MJBBC8.
2019 Marucci CAT 8 -10 Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat: MJBBC8
- Free Shipping!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel For Precision And Control
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- AZ105 Alloy, The Strongest Aluminum On The Marucci Bat Line, Allows For Thinner Barrel Walls, A Higher Response Rate And Better Durability
- One-Piece Alloy Construction for a Traditional Feel
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Sports
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
We would recommend either a 27 or 28 inch bat. A 2019 Marucci CAT 8 -10 Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat: MJBBC8 features the new stronger alloy which allows for thinner barrel walls. You cannot go wrong with a Cat 7 or 8. Both are durable one piece alloy options. With large sweet spots.
Based on your son's height and weight, I would recommend getting the 2019 Marucci CAT 8 -10 Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat: MJBBC8 in a 29''.
New for the 2019 season! Take your game to the next level with the new and improved Marucci bat lineup. The CAT8 USSSA Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat's The CAT8's look and sound is as impressive as its engineering, and the big barrel makes a big impression when your coach-pitch player makes solid contact. One of the main differences from the CAT 7 is the new and improved AZ105 Alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability. This Marucci bat's one-piece alloy design blends year-round durability with a traditional feel, and its ring-free barrel construction eliminates dead spots while improving flex. Its precision-balanced barrel provides a lower M.O.I. and balanced feels that makes it easy for any style of hitter to enjoy their personal best results. New for the 2019 lineup is the 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob that features an upgraded, harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback Marucci Sports: Honor the Game.
This Marucci CAT 8 USSSA Junior Big Barrel Bat features a -10 length to weight ratio, a 2 3/4 inch barrel, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF certification. The sting-free comfort knob is ergonomically-molded nylon engineered for best comfort and control, complemented by a micro-perforated soft-touch grip whose extra tack makes for a no-slip hold. Every element of the CAT8 craftsmanship comes together to earn a sterling reputation: these Marucci bats provide simply the best look and feel with the most "pop" off the bat and the least vibrational feedback, making an ideal fit for any age and strength of hitter. Pick up one today and enjoy free shipping and a full one-year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
This is not my first time, I am a loyal customer. When we need to purchase a Bat, you are the first place I look. Keep up the good work.