Yes, the 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime High Roller C271 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPM271H18 is an approximate -3.
2019 Louisville Slugger Prime High Roller C271 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPM271H18
- Free Shipping!
- Official Bat Of Major League Baseball
- C271 Turn Model
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Standard Handle Supplies Better Control At The Plate
- Manufactured With Pride In The United States
- Most Balanced Swing Weight Score
- Finish: Deep Flame Fade | Distressed Black | Gold
- MLB Grade Maple Wood Construction
- Standard Knob
- Ink Dot Certification Proves Slope Of Grain For MLB Approval
- Bone Rubbed To Compress Wood & Make It More Durable
- EXOARMOR Doubles Surface Hardness For Superior Power, Premium Pop, & Better Overall Feel
- Pro Cupped End Ensures A Harder Piece Of Wood During Construction
- Seamless Decals Deliver A Pristine Look Without Added Stress Or Heat
Louisville Slugger Prime wood bats provide authentic power to professionals in Major League Baseball. As the official bat of MLB, each one of these models comes with a pristine look, premium pop on contact, and one of the hardest hitting barrels in baseball. The latest and greatest feature for the 2019 season is Louisville Slugger's exclusive Seamless Decals. With branding that blends into the pro-grade wood with perfect precision, there's no added stress, pressure, or heat applied so that you're swinging a wood bat in its purest form. MLB Prime wood bats are also coated with the multi-layered Exoarmor that is guaranteed to double the hitting surface hardness, supply a superior sound, and extend the overall life of each design. Don't even start to think that the hard truth ends there because it doesn't. Adding to the already long list of revolutionary features, each Louisville Slugger Prime arrives bone rubbed with a pro cupped end to ensure a more dense piece of wood with incredible strength. To earn the title as the Official Bat of Major League Baseball, all of these Prime wood bats will also come with the ink dot certification below the barrel to prove the slope-of-grain requirement for MLB approval. The best part? Each one of these wood baseball bats is handcrafted with pride in the United States. Louisville Slugger: Leave Your Mark!
This flame-colored Louisville Slugger Prime High Roller Maple Wood Baseball Bat (WTLWPM271H18) features a C271 turn model, an approximate drop 3 length to weight ratio, and the most balanced swing weight available in the 2019 lineup. Due to the medium sized barrel and standard handle, this model is primarily recommended for contact hitters. Bring power to your play at the plate and buy one of these Louisville Slugger wood bats today with free shipping. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Order on Sunday, delivered on Wed. Awsome!!!